Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tut]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Stick

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Sti

hey andy mind adding me on msn?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Guide]How to fix Not registered ID/Cant pass Char Select/Chars dispear/Login Sti

i had the same problem when i click login, it just stays there and im disconnected. i had ss my login error cmd. pls help me

For some how reason, i cant upload my ss error. damn

Download the jre6 folder, and make sure you put the strength files in the right place~

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

iFLON PM me for my MSN.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I still perfered the old tutorial.
The one you gave the scripts.

The latest one u updated i don't get it. I got even more errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Alrite thanks, so far I reinstall my java and I manage to fix the logging in problem. All strength files are replaced. But my characters still cannot be created. Sorry but I really do need help with this last problem. I've tried everything and I'm stuck with this last part here.

Edit: I heard from my friend that I cannot use a home-computer to host. Only a server computer. That is the cause of my problem. Is it true? If so, if I use one computer to host, the other should be able to log in?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Alrite thanks, so far I reinstall my java and I manage to fix the logging in problem. All strength files are replaced. But my characters still cannot be created. Sorry but I really do need help with this last problem. I've tried everything and I'm stuck with this last part here.

Edit: I heard from my friend that I cannot use a home-computer to host. Only a server computer. That is the cause of my problem. Is it true? If so, if I use one computer to host, the other should be able to log in?

Im hosting the server on my computer and playing it with my friends at the same time.
No problems with lagness and everything cause we live quite near.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

no register : ERROR

HEY, xxandycxx. you sql file added.

but, no register ERROR again..
... - -

also, character disppear.

it Error Fix no exist??????

Help me, xxandycxx !!! Please. fast advice.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Please, ehdnn2380, what repack are you using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

seans pack 5.8 :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If there is a good server pack, Please recommend a server pack to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Uhmmm , i tryed all teh sql's but yet i still click on my char and cant connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks everyone who has helped or tried to help me. my problem is solved

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey, xxandycxx ! my using is Seans pack 5.8 ~

fix sql added. but, An error is continued.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Try the other fixes, besides the .sqls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

really??

where?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, I am also facing problems. I am able to login, however stuck at the char select. can anyone help? the error message is
Code:
Jun 30, 2008 12:40:21 AM net.sf.odinms.net.login.handler.CharSelectedHandler han
dlePacket
SEVERE: Host not found
java.net.UnknownHostException: releaselogin
        at java.net.Inet4AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)
        at java.net.InetAddress$1.lookupAllHostAddr(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAddressFromNameService(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.InetAddress.getByName(Unknown Source)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.login.handler.CharSelectedHandler.handlePacket(Char
SelectedHandler.java:62)
        at net.sf.odinms.net.MapleServerHandler.messageReceived(MapleServerHandl
er.java:150)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messa
geReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:570)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageR
eceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(Abst
ractIoFilterChain.java:53)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mess
ageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.support.SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.flus
h(SimpleProtocolDecoderOutput.java:58)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter.messageReceived(Prot
ocolCodecFilter.java:180)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageR
eceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:299)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(Abst
ractIoFilterChain.java:53)
        at org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.mess
ageReceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:648)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter.processEvent(ExecutorF
ilter.java:220)
        at org.apache.mina.filter.executor.ExecutorFilter$ProcessEventsRunnable.
run(ExecutorFilter.java:264)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source
)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnabl
e.java:51)

Thanks in advance

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score

It seems that nobody has this error fixed...

I'm back ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score

~To meDaniel~ What problem did you have and how did you fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey i get this error Field 'banreason' doesn't have a default value when i try to register on my server manually and using a Cms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I used this, then i can login, but i cant get past the character selection page

Back