Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

xxx delete

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi, is it possible to run the server on Linux? since i want to stay clean on windows PC :D, umm is it possible porting this source into gnu c++ and compile there?

Reaction score
Can you make tutorial video, please.

thank you.

Hi, I will consider this, but that will require some work and I am not very good at doing such stuff.

Though, I will make it more detailed and add screenshots where possible.

Hi, is it possible to run the server on Linux? since i want to stay clean on windows PC :D, umm is it possible porting this source into gnu c++ and compile there?

Hi, I myself find Linux interesting and have been trying Fedora and developing on it with gcc and emacs.

Currenly it is not possible to use this source on linux for multiple reasons:

1. there are no makefiles and such ready that would be needed.
2. there is some usage of WINAPI functons in my source, though not very much.
3. the libraries it is dependent on (Poco libraries, asio and aes) might be ready for linux, but I havent checked or tested that yet and it would need to be find out how to use them on linux.

I guess it would be possible to port it with some work.
But I will look more into this as you requested it and I myself find linux and developing on it interesting.
And I will give you more infos later.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i'll look forward for this progress, great thanks for your time, i wish i could do something in the future, not soon enough but i love to learn your code...

Reaction score
i'll look forward for this progress, great thanks for your time, i wish i could do something in the future, not soon enough but i love to learn your code...

If I get to it at some time, linux support would indeed be a nice to have feature.

this source can use multi-languages chat (in-game) ?

Hi, this will also have to-do with how the MS client handles it and the windows keyboard. This isn't easy to answer and would need to be tested.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! Just curious what ports this uses by default, I saw 8484 for the server but what about the channels?

Still looking thru everything, thanks for releasing this!

Reaction score
I will work on the tutorial soon, it will be improved.

Hello! Just curious what ports this uses by default, I saw 8484 for the server but what about the channels?

Still looking thru everything, thanks for releasing this!

Hi, this is one server, it is not split up (world, channel, login), so only one port.
Though it works perfectly.
Multiple channels are supported ofcourse.
Channel changing and cashshop ofcourse also work.
Multiple worlds currently not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will work on the tutorial soon, it will be improved.

Hi, this is one server, it is not split up (world, channel, login), so only one port.
Though it works perfectly.
Multiple channels are supported ofcourse.
Channel changing and cashshop ofcourse also work.
Multiple worlds currently not.

Hmm, Alright thought so. Only reason I ask, my friend is not able to connect to the server (He can login and create a character but it kicks him back out when he tries to load in). Any suggestions? Also perhaps update the tutorial to reflect the changes made (AngelScript Lib)

Thanks again man :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I fixed all my issues, I forgot to run the other 2 SQL files and now everything works perfect. Thanks for the source!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'libmysql.lib' MySQL C:\poco-poco-1.7.6\Data\MySQL\LINK 1i did anything that u write and there is the problem how can i fix

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'libmysql.lib' MySQL C:\poco-poco-1.7.6\Data\MySQL\LINK 1i did anything that u write and there is the problem how can i fix

Set your additional include directories exactly like this in your project properties

C:\angelscript_2.31.2\sdk\angelscript\include;C:\poco-1.7.6-all\Foundation\include;C:\poco-1.7.6-all\Data\include;C:\poco-1.7.6-all\Data\MySQL\include

Back