Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

iMaple.eu | v0.83 | 2x / 1x / 1x

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

UQemJ - iMaple.eu | v0.83 | 2x / 1x / 1x - RaGEZONE Forums

www.iMaple.eu

Version: GMS v83
Rates: 2x Exp / 1x Mesos / 1x Drop
World: 1 (Scania)
Channels: 2 (for now)

About the server
We have build a custom infrastructure to ensure the performance is stable, secure and reliable. In other words:
WE ARE HERE TO SAY!

Our goal
We are aiming for a fun and stable experience, therefore we went with a v83 source (
HeavenMS) to give the users a “back in the day” feeling. At this moment we are limiting the custom content to provide an authentic and clean GMS like server, without all nonsense like; ‘NX cash for votes’ or donations.

PQs available
GuildPQ / Mu Lung Dojo / Balrog PQ / HPQ / KPQ / LPQ /
LMPQ / OPQ / EllinPQ / PiratePQ / MagatiaPQ / HorntailPQ / AmoriaPQ.

www.imaple.eu

sBNVOHYl - iMaple.eu | v0.83 | 2x / 1x / 1x - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Staff member
Reaction score
This appears to be a server in a playable state, so I have to move it to the MapleStory section.

Can you please post screenshots including one where your Admin character says 'Hello RaGEZONE'. This is requirement due to the rules to advertise in Free MMO. You've got 24 hours to apply this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are going to migrate the webserver to a new hypervisor, therefore the website will be unavailable for a short moment. The server (iMaple) will be online during that time, users who already created an account will be able to join without any problems.

When we will start the migration, I'll reply to this thread.

If there are any questions, feel free to join our discord and let us know!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Due to a performance issue on one of the hypervisors, I'm going to need to migrate everything to another one. This will mean that the entire server (webserver, sql server and game server) will be offline for a large period of time (24-48 hours).

As soon as everything is back online again, I'll comment on this thread.
Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for you patience!

Back