Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
9ooXrR1 - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

www.MapleRoyals.com

GMS Version 0.62 / 4x Exp / 4x Mesos / 2x Drop

About The Server

MapleRoyals
was initially launched in Spring 2013 for it's development phase. The server was then was later wiped in Autumn 2013 for it's official launch.

MapleRoyals is guaranteed to provide a fun nostalgic experience to any old-school MapleStory player with our low rates, challenging game-play and a very friendly and active community. With an average online player count of around 100, we are the most popular nostalgic server around, and there are always people around for you to hang out with!

We are a mostly GMS-Like MapleStory private server with a few tweaks. We have imported many faces, hairs, eyes and NX items from higher versions. We also plan on releasing some areas that were not in v0.62 such as Temple of Time and Ulu City - This is to give more end game content to our higher levelled players.

We are constantly updating the game with bug-fixes and other improvements. There is usually at least one or two GM events per day and we try our best to cater for players from all over the world.

The server is not 'pay to win'. Players cannot gain unfair advantages over others by donating. This means players do not have to worry about that rich kid that comes out of nowhere and buys everything out.

There is no rebirth.

There are no miracle scrolls and will never be!

Our Content

Notable Features:
GMS-like job advancements for all stages.
All 4th job skill quests including El Nath Party Quest and others.
Many working Party Quests; KPQ, OPQ, LMPQ, GPQ, Amoria PQ etc.
Working merchants alongside a stable economy. Free market rooms usually full up to room 7 or 8.
Maple weapons & shields drop from monsters.
Super Megaphones also drop from most monsters to encourage a social environment.
NX Cards drop from all bosses across the game.
A custom and balanced Gachapon system with unique Gachapon rewards in different towns.
Item forger in NLC for Crystal-Ilbis Throwing Stars, Stormcaster Gloves etc.
Maple Shield Upgrader. Upgrade Maple Shields to level 73 type ones.

Screenshots

Merchants!

PrinceReborn - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

3rd Job Advancement

vOVmOLo - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

Boss Runs

ZfX8PUy - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

Seasonal Events - Snowblower Event - Christmas 2013

IWUIaAR - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

Seasonal Events - Snowblower Event - Christmas 2013

YkFXr6T - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

Seasonal Wz Edits - Free Market - Christmas 2013

p4ib7di - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

Community - Christmas 2013

U4M8Xll - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

Seasonal Wz Edits - Free Market - Christmas 2013

2iHfbE0 - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

GM Event - Russian Roulette

7QSX5DG - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

GM Event - Chimney Jump Quest

1kutPOf - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

GM Event - B3 Jump Quest

WhR0qXN - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

GM Event - B3 Jump Quest

KjdqZ8Y - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for looking!

Join Today...
www.MapleRoyals.com

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: MapleRoyals v0.62 - 10/5/5 Dedicated, Professional & Nostalgic. (XiuzSource Base)

Ah. Is it just me or has the number of v62- servers increased recently(more competition), how nostalgic. Good luck on your server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MapleRoyals v0.62 - 10/5/5 Dedicated, Professional & Nostalgic. (XiuzSource Base)

Thank you, we are currently open for bug testing and reporting before we open properly on 10x exp.

Trying to make it as close to regular MapleStory as possible. Lots of bugs though so will need a lot of workarounds with custom NPC's since you can't edit half of them. However it will hopefully still keep the feel of the old MapleStory.

Will probably be in testing mode for the next few days.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've been looking for a server along the lines of this one, i'll check it out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Added screenshots to the thread. Sorry for the delay mods.

Some recent updates include...

• Working hired merchants
  • Increased Mob Spawns
  • All Area Bosses Added
  • GMS-Like Job Advancement fixes
  • Mushroom Shrine mob drops accurate
  • Removed @revive & @reborn
  • Up to 4 guilds per alliance
  • Custom Gachapon
  • Battleship skill fix

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I've been playing this server for a few weeks now after hearing about it from other friends who had started, and it's honestly more enjoyable than any other pserver I've tried. The server and forum are both active and it's a lovely community. :) Plus the GMs are always about and doing stuff to enhance the experience.

Reaction score

Pretty cool server, any one who is looking for old school gameplay with decent exp should try this one out, also the gachapons are awesome :D you will never end up with nothing.
If you need any help add me ingame :D Jackass

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

lovely server, the guild (classic) is incredible and i recommend it to everyone.
however watch out for the guy called "loop".
but amazing exp, good community, active guilds and boss runs!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Fun little server for those that reminisce about the past. Community is welcoming and the owner is quite active with the overall maintenance of the server. Not everything is working but its getting there. Would appreciate more in game events but the server is just starting out so no rush. Overall a great v62. Definitely beats grinding on a 1/1/1.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Awesome server, been playing since the beginning and it just keeps getting better! Everyone on the server is really nice and always willing to help out if you don't know what you're doing, or need items for a quest. The rates are perfect because they leave the game challenging! The GM's are all really nice, and the staff are always working hard!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I very much encourage people that are fans of the old school, nostalgic Maplestory to join this server. If you're looking for a low rate server that offers stability, uptime, security, features, you're reading the right post, EVERYTHING is here, and It's so much fun. Granted, obviously there will be some work involved for you, in terms of training, and getting into the community but it's fun! The people here are so welcoming, and they make you want to play for absolutely forever. We've probably got some of the MOST dedicated staff I've EVER personally seen in a private server, and there's no spoon feeding at all. The economy is great, the people are great, the server itself is just awesome, and this is coming from a player.
Hope to see you there, you're welcome to buddy me too, my IGN is Comet! :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Pretty cool server except for the poop gm's

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Very good server with awesome staff, which works hours to keep the customers happy. JOIN US.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Pretty cool server except for the poop gm's

I think being banned by a GM for racial slurs means that the GM's are going a good job. If you don't agree with the server rules then you should not have joined.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

FM Merchants now save to Fredrick database 100% on server shutdown...
Also made a decent fix for the Powerguard issue
GMS-Like job advancements work fine now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I hope you fix the false positive issue with MSE.

Reaction score

I think being banned by a GM for racial slurs means that the GM's are going a good job. If you don't agree with the server rules then you should not have joined.

No, it means the GM's don't know how to do their job without banning.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Wonderful server. :) Been playing for weeks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back