Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: MapleRoyals v0.62 - 10/5/5 Dedicated, Professional & Nostalgic. (XiuzSource Base)

why the server no work for me...
the message: server chek

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MapleRoyals v0.62 - 10/5/5 Dedicated, Professional & Nostalgic. (XiuzSource Base)

Just made some well overdue updates to this thread. Totally forgot about it for the last half year. A lot has changed, mostly for the better. The server is a lot more popular now, a lot more stable and a lot more fun. All major exploits have been patched and we have a fairly good auto-ban system in place. If you have never thought about trying an old-school private server, maybe you should give us a go. You might just like it.

Here is our latest event:

k6m84h2 - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have played on this server since June, I'd have to say it is an outstanding server. The community is always warm and welcoming and helpful. This has to be the best v62 private server out there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MapleRoyals v0.62 - 4/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia!

15 month bump. We're still going strong. New source code coming soon which has been made completely from scratch to fix stability and every single bug possible.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i played before and liked this server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

15 month bump. We're still going strong. New source code coming soon which has been made completely from scratch to fix stability and every single bug possible.

8 month bump. Server is still alive and kicking. Currently celebrating our 3rd Anniversary with a bunch of events. Recently reached an all time high of over 1,500 concurrent players. New source code almost completed and should arrive within a few months which will iron out a ton of issues making us likely the most GMS-like server functionality-wise that has ever been created.

4fbtEoT - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

yYgx20t - MapleRoyals v0.83 - 3.2/4/2 Rates - Feel The Nostalgia! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score

Recently reached an all time high of over 1,500 concurrent players.

I've always wondered and know MapleRoyals is huge, but how many of these numbers are unique (non-same MAC/IP)? I know MapleRoyals is very multiclient heavy, so I am curious, if you wish to share it that is.

Regardless Royals is doing a nice job and is surely on its way to get as big as Extalia, as a nostalgic server.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've always wondered and know MapleRoyals is huge, but how many of these numbers are unique (non-same MAC/IP)? I know MapleRoyals is very multiclient heavy, so I am curious, if you wish to share it that is.

Regardless Royals is doing a nice job and is surely on its way to get as big as Extalia, as a nostalgic server.

Don't have numbers to hand, but I'd presume that it's likely a similar ratio to your server as you also allow multiclienting. If I had to guess, I'd say 75%.

Staff member
Reaction score

Don't have numbers to hand, but I'd presume that it's likely a similar ratio to your server as you also allow multiclienting. If I had to guess, I'd say 75%.

Actually, we have sandboxie (as well as logging on in general from same MAC/HWID multiple times) blocked since beginning of server. VMware is still possible though, but only because of GFX issues, or else I would have blocked that too.

It was more a curiosity and not a meant for comparison, since I know Royals is without doubt a huge server, especially for a pre-big bang server.

I wish my taste matched with MapleRoyals, since the player base you have right now is fantastic and it would totally bring me back playing old maple

Right now I am way too distracted with other things such as client documentary which is completely useless for the server, but I just like do other things in background, or else I get burnt out.. if I am not yet, haha

Stay smart, be yourself
Reaction score

Hi!
When the website will be up again?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

People want to play a new v62 server for the summer, please can you release a 2nd world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back