Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates

Reaction score
CENTER] - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

Information:
Project Beta / MapleBeta is a v0.40B Maplestory private server that was launched in late 2016 to under-go it's closed beta phase. The server was later wiped and released on 7-15-2017.

Project Beta / Maple Beta goal is to provide a 2005-2006 Maplestory experience with low rates,
challenging game-play and a very friendly and active community. With an average online player count of 40-50 players on launch day, we are excited to move towards the future with GMS-like goals in mind.

This server is not a 'Pay To Win'. So players cannot gain any unfair advantages over anyone by donating. Everybody starts and ends on the same playing-field and you don't have to worry about markets getting saturated from bought gear.​

Features:​

1x Exp, Meso & Drop Rate.
GMS-like job advancements for 1st, 2nd & 3rd classes.
Quest are functional with Dialog tab(q)
All 1st through 3rd job skills working
Kerning City PQ + Bonus Stage is available from levels 21-35.
All transportation is GMS-like (e.g. boats to towns).
Player Shops
GMS-like drops
Cash Shop
And much more!

Links:
Official Website: http://maplebeta.net
Official Forum: http://www.maplebeta.net/forum

Screenshots:

Maple Island:​
RKjzSF - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

yQ3may0 - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

aytcOi8 - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

TijirBR - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

9KVdvty - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

Kerning City PQ:​
S3FEKLc - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

PIDT8sx - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

GIAdO7V - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

Boats:​

Ellinia :​
CELAccK - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

jNrMPX2 - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

Ludibrium :​
tqTQog3 - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

SCLdEEQ - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

Job Advancements :​
cbF0uiy - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

2GhgLTS - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

UiAIqAb - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

Cash Shop :​
kwdOUQ2 - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

MISC :​
Zz0yWf - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

DXFPJ5V - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

5nbY9yc - Project Beta/MapleBeta v40b | Quests | KPQ | Boats | 1x Rates - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Please note that at least one of your screenshots must show an admin character saying "Hello RaGEZONE"! You have 48 hours to add such a screenshot, otherwise the thread will be deleted. Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Few of my friends played on this server was a lot of talk about some players were given better treatment then others...
Hopefully this isn't the case but I was told a few nights again, someone was in their discord and heard somethings that didn't sound fair to other players, GM's PQing with normal players, giving some players tours of not unlocked maps.

Apparently the owner does a lot of bragging but that's not the point, If your gonna run a server and pick the cool kids while the rest of the players have to sit back in watch..

My friend said he joined one of the GM's events said that they made you travel from different towns wasting mesos and higher levels were hogging the event EXP.

Community sounds like only the cool kids get to be in a cliche High levels only doing events with High levels rather then a couple of High levels helping lower levels get EXP from events to.

Friend said he was banned from their discord something about strict rules on a discord I mean really? It's discord who cares of people spam it or not gees...

It looks like a cool server but I can't stand servers where a bunch of kids are GM's and if what a few people have said about the GM's on the server is true then I'd possibly not play unless you don't care about that however doesn't seem right if its true.

Might download the game later today and see.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is that my OriginMS Website? :w00t:

Back