[Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8101112131415161718
Results 256 to 270 of 270
  1. #256
    Hardcore Member Quack is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2015 Join Date
    130Posts

    Re: Report dead servers, request a thread clean/title change here

    [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

  2. #257
    Master of lurking Kimberly is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,020Posts

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    Time for more cleanup

    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v62-m...xp-2x-1120484/ Closed/dead
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v50-f...etive-1125065/ Site still works but their game server have been offline for weeks, also no longer on GTOP.
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/veter...-24-a-1128065/ Using a free site, checked their game client and its no longer online for while
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/maple...-hard-1130225/ Now named MapleFollow, rates and everything are no longer accurate with the ad.
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v83-n...10-x2-1129848/ Site no longer works, not on GTOP.

    Not sure
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v176-...3-2-a-1086546/ This was a cool established server, but looks like site no longer work nor are they on GTOP.

    Need be changed
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/maple...-4-4-a-931206/ Still need be changed to v0.83 and 3.2x exp rates.
    Last edited by Kimberly; 22-10-17 at 09:49 PM.

  3. #258

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    Time for more cleanup

    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v62-m...xp-2x-1120484/ Closed/dead
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v50-f...etive-1125065/ Site still works but their game server have been offline for weeks, also no longer on GTOP.
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/veter...-24-a-1128065/ Using a free site, checked their game client and its no longer online for while
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/maple...-hard-1130225/ Now named MapleFollow, rates and everything are no longer accurate with the ad.
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v83-n...10-x2-1129848/ Site no longer works, not on GTOP.

    Not sure
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v176-...3-2-a-1086546/ This was a cool established server, but looks like site no longer work nor are they on GTOP.
    Archived.

    In regards to Intrinsic:


    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    Need be changed
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/maple...-4-4-a-931206/ Still need be changed to v0.83 and 3.2x exp rates.
    Oke.



  4. #259
    Master of lurking Kimberly is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,020Posts

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]


  5. #260
    [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving] Future is online now
    LegendRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    2,275Posts

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly View Post
    Archived, thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...

  6. #261
    ???????????????????????? Bradley is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,181Posts

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

  7. #262

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    Doesn't seem dead to me.
    Website and Forums still work.

    Joined their Discord and it seems the server's still working, albeit really poor management.



  8. #263
    Master of lurking Kimberly is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,020Posts

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenpai View Post
    Doesn't seem dead to me.
    Website and Forums still work.

    Joined their Discord and it seems the server's still working, albeit really poor management.
    Can confirm it isn't dead. Its dead in sense it has barely any players, but this thread is for dead servers as in closed down or discontinued.

  9. #264
    ???????????????????????? Bradley is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,181Posts

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenpai View Post
    Doesn't seem dead to me.
    Website and Forums still work.

    Joined their Discord and it seems the server's still working, albeit really poor management.
    I see thanks must be my network playing with me by not loading the pages up.
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

  10. #265
    Master of lurking Kimberly is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,020Posts

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/maple...s-exp-1136718/

    Site seems down and no longer on GTOP

    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v83-b...2x-1x-1141732/

    OP speaks for itself

    http://forum.ragezone.com/f429/v75-r...e-eng-1141951/

    Link is suspended and not a single vote on GTOP for whole month of jan.

  11. #266
    ignition sequence start Unphased is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    DeniedLocation
    1,867Posts

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    Sorted ^

    Weird init. How you can go so low to the point where you think that nothing could possibly get worse. Then one day, an opportunity comes up. At first you see it as a small improvement but the balance is still way out. Time goes by, things slowly get better without even realising it. It's only then, when you look back to the dark days, that you truly notice the difference.

    I'm happy.

    Free MMO Servers
    Rules | Guide | Request

  12. #267
    ???????????????????????? Bradley is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,181Posts

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

  13. #268

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    Archived.



  14. #269
    Ultimate Member moshe23 is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    195Posts

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]


  15. #270
    Master of lurking Kimberly is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1,020Posts

    Re: [Report Dead Servers/Links - Request a Clean/Title Change/Thread Archiving]

    Quote Originally Posted by moshe23 View Post
    Done.



Advertisement