Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v176.1] IntrinsicMS | 3/2/2 | Customized Server | Wz Edits | Recruiting

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
<font size="5">

Introduction
IntrinsicMS is a server that's highly customized and aims to create a fresh and new experience in the post-bb environment. We guarantee that you will never experience anything like this on any other server.

Features
You will notice several changes from other servers :

• [*=center]Revamped Monster Levels - Monster levels have been redistributed along with boosts to their stats in general. You will find a hp/exp curve that makes a little more sense than vanilla v145. Monster levels and stats will even vary randomly even when they are of the same species.
    Neptunia - [v176.1] IntrinsicMS | 3/2/2 | Customized Server | Wz Edits | Recruiting - RaGEZONE Forums

• [*=center]The Warp Data System - There is a system that allows you to warp around the Maple Universe. However you have to earn the priviledge of warping to various towns, which leads us to the next point.
    Neptunia - [v176.1] IntrinsicMS | 3/2/2 | Customized Server | Wz Edits | Recruiting - RaGEZONE Forums

• [*=center]Larger Focus on Quests - Be it making use of Nexon's existing questlines or making our own custom quests, each area now has it's own questline to unlock features such as new areas, warp data or even hidden features. However, if you do not like questing for long hours, MapleStory is still a grinding game at it's core, we're not going to stop you from grinding in areas which you have already unlocked.

• [*=center]Reshuffled World Maps - Remember the days where you first played Maplestory and had the excitement of discovering new places? Towns have been reshuffled and some have been added. Some paths are obvious and some are not, so have fun exploring the new Maple World

• [*=center]New Areas - New Areas imported from other/newer versions of MS to spice up your exploration

• [*=center]Custom Skill Changes - Skill changes to improve some of the less used jobs and bring some balance to the game. The list can be found on our forums.
    [*=center]Pre-bb GMS-like PQs - To bring back the nostalgia and team co-operation
    [*=center]Damage Skins - 100+ of them to be exact

• [*=center]Minor Features -
1. Cubing NPC
2. Post-RED Mastery book System
3. No Damage Cap
4. NX from monsters (Based on monster level/hp)
etc.

Links
Website
Youtube Channel

How to Play?
1. Go to our website (Link Above)
2. Go to downloads page and download the setup (COMPULSORY DUE TO WZ EDITS)
3. Extract the downloaded file
4. Open Intrinsic.exe to play

Random Screenshots and Videos (From when we were v145)
ZcTP4iL - [v176.1] IntrinsicMS | 3/2/2 | Customized Server | Wz Edits | Recruiting - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [v145.1] IntrinsicMS | 3/2/2 | Customized Server | Wz Edits | Recruiting

judging by your youtube videos, i have to say that it looks really impressive. if it wasn't for reboot i would definitly come try it out and play!

on a side not, if you're going to develop such a custom server. i sure hope that you're going to do something about the site aswell. it looks rather boring and doesn't do the server justice if you ask me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

judging by your youtube videos, i have to say that it looks really impressive. if it wasn't for reboot i would definitly come try it out and play!

on a side not, if you're going to develop such a custom server. i sure hope that you're going to do something about the site aswell. it looks rather boring and doesn't do the server justice if you ask me.

Thanks for your feedback, unfortunately getting staff is an issue I'm facing and I already have my hands full with RL and the server itself so I don't really have the time to spare on the website.

Also R>Web developer / gfx

And a teaser for a new area that unlocks after finishing kerning square
YISeX41 - [v176.1] IntrinsicMS | 3/2/2 | Customized Server | Wz Edits | Recruiting - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for your feedback, unfortunately getting staff is an issue I'm facing and I already have my hands full with RL and the server itself so I don't really have the time to spare on the website.

Also R>Web developer / gfx

And a teaser for a new area that unlocks after finishing kerning square
YISeX41 - [v176.1] IntrinsicMS | 3/2/2 | Customized Server | Wz Edits | Recruiting - RaGEZONE Forums

looks awesome. i could help with coding a website, but i don't see the point really since maplebit is already that good. i suck at gfx sadly.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

looks awesome. i could help with coding a website, but i don't see the point really since maplebit is already that good. i suck at gfx sadly.

I'm aware that the website can be improved a lot just by working on the graphics. But I'm really bad at that. Also, as I've said, there's the lack of manpower

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm aware that the website can be improved a lot just by working on the graphics. But I'm really bad at that. Also, as I've said, there's the lack of manpower

yes, i know the pain :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

so i decided to check the server out since it looks promising. however the state i found the server in was not playable at all. i started with making a canonneer, which bugged at the intro. after that i made another char to check the game out. however i couldn't progress past the first map. the shroom didnt die when i killed them (they did drop and it was lootable, however it didnt dissapear), so i couldn't do the quest. also the lith harbor thing didnt work as i couldnt go in the portal. nothing happend.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

so i decided to check the server out since it looks promising. however the state i found the server in was not playable at all. i started with making a canonneer, which bugged at the intro. after that i made another char to check the game out. however i couldn't progress past the first map. the shroom didnt die when i killed them (they did drop and it was lootable, however it didnt dissapear), so i couldn't do the quest. also the lith harbor thing didnt work as i couldnt go in the portal. nothing happend.

Sorry about the canonneer issue. I never had anyone face the other issues though but i'll check it out

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry about the canonneer issue. I never had anyone face the other issues though but i'll check it out

its usually one of those issues you see happening when the server has been online for a longer period of time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

its usually one of those issues you see happening when the server has been online for a longer period of time.

Well i fixed the cannoneer issue (Just make a new one). And it just restarted so it should be fine now. It did have some issues when it was up for awhile but they should be fixed.

Edit : I found the cause and it's been fixed

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Beta testing stage draws closer as we open up more areas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Don't appreciate the blatant lie in the title. It's a v83 server.

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Not sure if you noticed, but the resolution for the game used in the screenshots and videos is not possible on V83. There are 83 accounts, you might've made a mistake when looking at the server statistics.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm not even going to bother arguing. Just look at any screenshot or video

I don't appreciate getting such accusations from someone who hasn't even played the server

Staff member
Reaction score

There's quest icons on center left and other things Big Bang only had. This isn't a v0.83 server, lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

As we are moving to our beta phase soon, i threw together a quick video on cance-, i mean windows movie maker

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Looks pretty good. How long will the beta last and will there be a wipe?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Looks pretty good. How long will the beta last and will there be a wipe?

Honestly I'm not sure how long beta will last but it'll be longer than alpha which was a month(I'm working alone) . Probably on the wipe but this isn't confirmed. However there will be no wipe from alpha to beta,only new wz files

Thanks for your interest in the server

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Can you maybe provide an alternative download in multiple parts? My internet isn't that great and the download always breaks halfway for me. I'm sure I won't be the only one who has trouble downloading 6.4gb at once.

Back