Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v176.1] IntrinsicMS | 3/2/2 | Customized Server | Wz Edits | Recruiting

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [v145.1] IntrinsicMS | 3/2/2 | Customized Server | Wz Edits | Recruiting

Can you maybe provide an alternative download in multiple parts? My internet isn't that great and the download always breaks halfway for me. I'm sure I won't be the only one who has trouble downloading 6.4gb at once.

just use a download manager

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you maybe provide an alternative download in multiple parts? My internet isn't that great and the download always breaks halfway for me. I'm sure I won't be the only one who has trouble downloading 6.4gb at once.

Thank you for the feedback, the beta files will be uploaded as a whole and in parts. I recommend that you hold off downloading our files until beta which will be up either today or tomorrow since your internet isn't so good.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

A quick review:
This server is really, really promising. Sure there's alot of stuff that still needs fixing, it's a beta after all. But what's there already is a completely new maplestory experience. The playing style is unique and there's all kinds of neat surprises. For example, some bgms have been replaced with really great remixes. After every quest line, there is a custom pq before the boss fight for each main town (stumpy, lupin etc.). And I've only been playing for a couple of hours, there's probably lots more to discover.
Overall it seems to me that tons of effort is being put into this, there are daily updates and it keeps getting better. This server is really promising and I think it'll be really awesome when the beta is done!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reaction score

Don't appreciate the blatant lie in the title. It's a v83 server.

It's just doesn't make any sense, the UI it of the post big bang patches.
Instead of flaming, why not appreciate the OP's effort and encourage him to put in some more?

On topic,
I really don't like post BB, I prefer the old MS (no, not v62 which is crap imo, more like v20-30), though it looks very promising, good luck! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Idk if you received my PM , if not PM me i can do Graphic Design also wz editing and video editing :) i'll show my portfolio via skype

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

We apologise for the recent downtime and network issues this week. We'll be getting a new vps some time soon since I've had it with our current one. Please continue to check out our site for updates regarding any compensation events

Edit : We have moved to a new VPS and the connection has improved tremendously. We are also currently running a 2x exp and nx event for this week in compensation for the recent connection issues.

Players are also required to download a new redesigned client (not wz) through the client download in the downloads page if you have not already done so.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

A new video by our gfx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Update :
We have released several pqs which have achieved a mix between the pre-bb and post-bb versions

Party Quests

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just some screenshots showcasing our new features (pre-bb like PQs, reworked bw/nw, a ton of damage skins) :
NDGj8oj - [v176.1] IntrinsicMS | 3/2/2 | Customized Server | Wz Edits | Recruiting - RaGEZONE Forums

5Lc5UfS - [v176.1] IntrinsicMS | 3/2/2 | Customized Server | Wz Edits | Recruiting - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Still alive and preparing for official release Soon™

<span style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; line-height: 19.2px;">

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Good job! Did you ever fix mechs?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Official release is near

Back