[v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 1x Drop / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910
    ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    849Posts

Re: [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 1x Drop / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE

With MapleLegends running now for over 3 years we are expanding our game availability by working on an Old School GunBound server. This was a project we worked on long ago (2014) but was mostly discontinued because we couldn't find a user-base. With a big user-base and audience now from MapleLegends, we try again.

More than 100 avatars support:

Background/sets support:

Behind the scene staff fun:

Coming soon. MapleLegends will stay running as well. We will be the only server running Thor's Hammer having background support, and many more.
    Nobody is perfect. If you have any questions or problems please let me know.

MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    161Posts

May i known when will you and your team public the Old School GunBound server? Looking for a game does not take too much time like GB to relax xD

ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    849Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chikn View Post
    May i known when will you and your team public the Old School GunBound server? Looking for a game does not take too much time like GB to relax xD
    When we made our post we generally went back to development of the game. Right now most work is related to linking MapleLegends stuff with our GunBound server (such as accounts), and after that most likely comes things related to our website and overall polish of the game,

Not long ago we released a complete non-edited video of a 2 vs 2 staff battle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJFpYeShEkI

We'll provide more info when we are closer to release!
    Nobody is perfect. If you have any questions or problems please let me know.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Advertisement