Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 1x Drop / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE

558 (550+) user online reached (on a weekday), also slowly moving our way to #2 on GTOP.

8B5mY59 - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums

a234d20e9d0765a05578ee4c0bb980af - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums
Ve79P3F - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums

Congrats on 600 online :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Staff member
Reaction score

820+ users online reached today

6a38bd73e9c8d9b187d65d0e8d78928b - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums

I think I am pretty much done posting milestones now until 1000 maybe. Basically, we are growing in an insane rate and we finally made it through our hard times. Hi Royals! Now we can shine together

Attachments

Reaction score

For any new players trying to play right now, ML is currently experiencing a big DDoS attack. Please don't let this deter you away from playing, as it's a great server and should be resolved here soon.

Staff member
Reaction score

So the past 5 days we've been dealing with DDoS attacks going up to 18gbps+. I am not angry at the slightest, more accomplished we are worth that amount of money the person has to use to attack us for so long.

Legends is now #2 on GTOP and still going strong, just a small obstacle on the road we've been dealing with the past days~

Staff member
Reaction score

We are still not as stable as we love to be since the attacks, but users are still enjoying the server, peaking with 970 online last night

b49ad9033d33269adc0a83d954571ba6 - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums

Hopefully we get through the attacks and continue the growth~

Attachments

Staff member
Reaction score

1,000 users online reached July 29, 2017 for first time ever.

6b6b2055139eb6fd2fd3151016776e03 - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

You guys are seriously doing a great job. I paid a visit and I really liked it plus the community is very friendly. This server is a recommendation. Keep on doing what ya'll are doing!

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

NICE!! I like the online and rates, but is v62 wish you gl

Staff member
Reaction score

So after a very long DDoS fight we are finally completely stable again for 5 days in a row. With that chapter out of the way (hopefully) we move forward with those that believed in us.

Halloween is currently going on and we have fun plans also for the future.

Besides MapleGlobal (who do an amazing job providing a challenging server) we still want believe we are the most challenging server, with 2x/1x/1x.

If you are looking for an Old School server that plays very much like the real game, we always have the doors open for new users~

MapleLegends - Play Old School MapleStory

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score

One of our staff members have being busy working on client edits. One thing she want to end the work with is true 16:10 and 16:9 widescreen resolution on pre-big bang v0.62

Here's some screenshots of the WIP

SGu9YNl - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums

XqE5lHQ - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Staff member
Reaction score

Christmas Event has begun (Info here: Click)

Haven't posted here since a bit but we still have 500~800 users online everyday and #2 on GTOP. Still a huge place if you look for a challenging, and authentic MapleStory Private Server that is actually hard.

MapleLegends - MapleLegends - Play Old School MapleStory

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Don't recommend this server, the GMs are unprofessional, disrespectful and childish.
Not only do they humiliate users that they don't like in public boards, but they also ban them from posting so that they can't reply back. The person who owns MapleLegends claims to be an adult, but many including myself believe otherwise, when we read how she replies to topics in her own forum and even others:
UZFsip5 - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Staff member
Reaction score

The screenshot example you've used is when MapleLegends didn't even released yet. You're correct though, I do not run MapleLegends like a company, I run it as a hobby, and I still act like a normal human while doing so, instead of only thinking about money and being robotic and humourless while running it.

I am myself, and that's how I have the most fun running the server.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score

Haven't posted here for a bit! Everything is going pretty fine, we recently got accepted for Discord Partnership, which gives us a lot of neat and unique features. :)

Lower user count for a bit due to heavier competition, but still doing very fine! Summer is coming too. c:

Staff member
Reaction score

With MapleLegends running now for over 3 years we are expanding our game availability by working on an Old School GunBound server. This was a project we worked on long ago (2014) but was mostly discontinued because we couldn't find a user-base. With a big user-base and audience now from MapleLegends, we try again.

More than 100 avatars support:

iUHHduT - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums

Background/sets support:

wQsSVZO - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums

Behind the scene staff fun:

RHf4pev - [v62] MapleLegends | 2x Exp / 1x Meso / 3x Quest | VERY GMS-LIKE - RaGEZONE Forums

Coming soon. MapleLegends will stay running as well. We will be the only server running Thor's Hammer having background support, and many more.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

May i known when will you and your team public the Old School GunBound server? Looking for a game does not take too much time like GB to relax xD

Staff member
Reaction score

May i known when will you and your team public the Old School GunBound server? Looking for a game does not take too much time like GB to relax xD

When we made our post we generally went back to development of the game. Right now most work is related to linking MapleLegends stuff with our GunBound server (such as accounts), and after that most likely comes things related to our website and overall polish of the game,

Not long ago we released a complete non-edited video of a 2 vs 2 staff battle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJFpYeShEkI

We'll provide more info when we are closer to release!

Staff member
Reaction score

Just want to let you know we've been in a wipe beta. Game is completely working, so if you want just hear the music and stuff again you can download it at Gunbound: Thor's Hammer Origins

May want warn you that an other server (gunbound classic) closed down recently, so there may be good players in there. I suggest playing with friends!

Staff member
Reaction score

MapleLegends is now over 4 years old. It's been a long journey, and we are happy with what we accomplished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back