Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[V83] NutellaStory \ x100 \ x10 \ x2 \ Cutsom Edits

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
MapleVSW - [V83] NutellaStory \ x100 \ x10 \ x2 \ Cutsom Edits - RaGEZONE Forums

Welcome to NutellaStory v83 private server running on the private core and with powerfull addons and fun playgame,
Our server running on powerfull cloud servers in Germany and hosting by WhiteVM by R.M Solutions company
Our servers are free play, you also can donate us to get more powerfull items and get the "Donator" rank on the server and forums.

Our Website:
NutellaStory - Private Server
Download:
http://files.nutellastory.net/NutellaStory0.1.0beta.zip

Join Us Today ;)

MapleVSW - [V83] NutellaStory \ x100 \ x10 \ x2 \ Cutsom Edits - RaGEZONE Forums

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I honestly like the setup of the website, but aside from that, you disclose near to no information in your post, nor on the website. Looking at your UI I guess you have WZ edits, but that's the only thing I could make of it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We added more stuff like custom PQs and more.
Also the server is now on beta, so we just adding more and more stuff in the server until it will be stable.

Back