Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LeaderMS Final | GMS-Like

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting to be honest, is it translated?
You have a lot of potential, I don't understand why you mostly limit it open to brazilians only.

Reaction score
@w90wrhjd
Yes, add skype bieeell1.

moshe23

No news, short beta server.

Stewie Griffin

In the last server (v.90) we had a system that translated all the strings of the game from news to npc, with simple commands / registration in the site. Unfortunately the site did not up and neither did the server. For some time the leader had great stability and a lot of servers did not have. I decided to work hard this time, and logically doing something totally aimed at the English public, mirroring myself in Royals / Legends.
Of course, the lack of a team that knows a language a lot makes communication / events and others difficult.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@w90wrhjd
Yes, add skype bieeell1.

@moshe23

No news, short beta server.

@Stewie Griffin

In the last server (v.90) we had a system that translated all the strings of the game from news to npc, with simple commands / registration in the site. Unfortunately the site did not up and neither did the server. For some time the leader had great stability and a lot of servers did not have. I decided to work hard this time, and logically doing something totally aimed at the English public, mirroring myself in Royals / Legends.
Of course, the lack of a team that knows a language a lot makes communication / events and others difficult.

but if is v90 is not support in in8+

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any ETA on this project?

I'm setting up a server for my guild buddies to hangout on and this source looks beyond amazing and I would love to use it and addon to this awesome source!!

Reaction score
Is there any ETA on this project?

I'm setting up a server for my guild buddies to hangout on and this source looks beyond amazing and I would love to use it and addon to this awesome source!!

For now we are performing some tests, but soon should release something for ragezone.

# random screens

2baed5ef3f54c57ae81cf8609cb7ef93 - LeaderMS Final | GMS-Like - RaGEZONE Forums

2e83fceffb1a0297f017061d9e2a8d89 - LeaderMS Final | GMS-Like - RaGEZONE Forums

6412889765e12457aecf5506a026a4e6 - LeaderMS Final | GMS-Like - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For now we are performing some tests, but soon should release something for ragezone.

# random screens

2baed5ef3f54c57ae81cf8609cb7ef93 - LeaderMS Final | GMS-Like - RaGEZONE Forums

2e83fceffb1a0297f017061d9e2a8d89 - LeaderMS Final | GMS-Like - RaGEZONE Forums

6412889765e12457aecf5506a026a4e6 - LeaderMS Final | GMS-Like - RaGEZONE Forums
nice bro the pqs work 100%?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i gotta say this source looks very good, i'm so going to try to pull it apart and see how it functions once its out. Hopefully soon ;)

Reaction score
cool! have something fixing? for relaese?

I did not mention it, but I'm basing myself on MapleLegends fixes from Kimberly, so I hope to stay as close as possible to a gms-like server by taking all the rubbish LeaderMS had on the previous sources that Jvlaple added, a lot has already been fixed, but Before launching something here I will try a beta server and if it is well accepted I will keep it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did not mention it, but I'm basing myself on MapleLegends fixes from @Kimberly, so I hope to stay as close as possible to a gms-like server by taking all the rubbish LeaderMS had on the previous sources that Jvlaple added, a lot has already been fixed, but Before launching something here I will try a beta server and if it is well accepted I will keep it!

So, do u plan to release this source?

Staff member
Reaction score
I did not mention it, but I'm basing myself on MapleLegends fixes from Kimberly, so I hope to stay as close as possible to a gms-like server by taking all the rubbish LeaderMS had on the previous sources that Jvlaple added, a lot has already been fixed, but Before launching something here I will try a beta server and if it is well accepted I will keep it!

I would not recommend using my server to become the most GMS-like server. While we are GMS-like, there's a lot of custom things we have because we do not agree with how GMS did it.

Royals for example is now becoming a much more GMS-like server than we are , so a better example would be them

(Example, they even added that the minimap no longer sees all the people in the map, which is an actual GMS-like feature, but not something I would add personally)

Reaction score
I would not recommend using my server to become the most GMS-like server. While we are GMS-like, there's a lot of custom things we have because we do not agree with how GMS did it.

Royals for example is now becoming a much more GMS-like server than we are , so a better example would be them

(Example, they even added that the minimap no longer sees all the people in the map, which is an actual GMS-like feature, but not something I would add personally)

I understand you Kimberly, I do not want to make a copy, just be able to look at the problems that you have had and correct them.

So, do u plan to release this source?

Probably yes!

Reaction score

In version 90 this is already client-sided? Because when I used a v.90 source this feature already existed there. (I even thought it was a problem, wtf)

Staff member
Reaction score
In version 90 this is already client-sided? Because when I used a v.90 source this feature already existed there. (I even thought it was a problem, wtf)

Don't think its client sided but in fact an actual packet

Here's an good ol' video with it intact too, which for sure is pre v0.62. In case it isn't clear in the video; as soon the person teleport to the top the players disappear on the bottom (and the chat suddenly stops spamming) until they fall down again.

Anyway this feature is dumb and it was rather an example. I don't use it in Legends so I have no clue how it works

Back