Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LeaderMS Final | GMS-Like

Reaction score
I started this project this days, and would like to show the progress of the work.

Done so far (Since the last review):

• Removed RMI
  • Design source
  • CharacterTransfer
  • CashShop Server
  • Mini-games full
  • CashShop Inventory full
  • AntiCheater new *
  • Removed .keystore's
  • Removed .properties (channel / login / leaderms.properties)
  • Add ServerProperties (Loading constants)
  • MaplePacket for to Packet class
  • LittleEndianAccessor for PacketReader class
  • Add ItemFactory.java (Loader item cs / inventory)
  • Add Start.java (Loading server / loading all)
  • Add LeaderCheck.exe (App check for bugs)
  • Reference objects (MapleMap)
  • Add EventProcessor.java (It was created for use in PartyQuest: HenesysPQ.java, KerningPQ.java, APQ.java...)
  • MonsterCarnival to MCPQHandler update / change functions
  • Others
    ------------------------------------- 23/12 -------------------------------------
  • Removed Channel/Login/World.bat
  • Add Start.bat
    ------------------------------------- 25/12 -------------------------------------
  • Reading .wz for .bin file

------------------------------------- 18/01-------------------------------------
  • A set of garbage removed
  • Add Start.java
  • New methods / Reformulation of others
  • Fix Summons damage&showeffect
  • All transport (boats) are java and work properly.
  • RoletaRussa has been remodeled again.
  • Scripts used groovy

I do not have a day to finish it if someone wants to help.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi, looks cool. I have a few questions?

What is your reasoning behind RMI removal?
Also what do you mean by design source? Is this a complete revamp of the server architecture? Are you using MongoDB or something? Did you weigh the trade-offs between the general architecture? Maybe you implemented an API server for website?
Also what do you mean by reference objects? Did you implement pass by reference?
Can you give more information about AppCheck.exe? It doesn't seem too clear.

Reaction score
Hi, looks cool. I have a few questions?

Also what do you mean by design source? Is this a complete revamp of the server architecture? Are you using MongoDB or something? Did you weigh the trade-offs between the general architecture? Maybe you implemented an API server for website?
Also what do you mean by reference objects? Did you implement pass by reference?

this

also can u show us anything beside a bunch of text
we need some meat lol

Reaction score
@SuperLol thanks for the questions.

- Removal of RMI is nothing personal, as I changed everything design template I was kind of forced to remove that lot of class from my project.

Also what do you mean by design source?

I follow the style of CelinoSea, however with some news and improvements, plus a class responsible only Respawn.

Is this a complete revamp of the server architecture? Are you using MongoDB or something?

Of architecture yes, I have not worked enough to completely change it all, plus its script language and my next change, as much as in the reading of .wz files

Did you weigh the trade-offs between the general architecture? Maybe you implemented an API server for website?
I did not have time for several tests, but after removing RMI I felt my server much faster than it was, both for login and response time. Disconnections I did not get, even having to redo the MapleMap after changing the Encoder / Decoder seems to be going well.

It was not implemented, but improved.

This is just an app I created so I could see @bugs and NPC errors without having to save millions of reports on my drive, logically this is optional at source.

this

also can u show us anything beside a bunch of text
we need some meat lol

I do not want to create a directory for this, because I do not have a date for this to be finished, nor that people come here just to suck something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Removal of RMI is nothing personal, as I changed everything design template I was kind of forced to remove that lot of class from my project.

Why were you forced to remove classes from your source when doing a new architecture?

I follow the style of CelinoSea, however with some news and improvements, plus a class responsible only Respawn.

What style is that? What is the Respawn class?

Of architecture yes, I have not worked enough to completely change it all, plus its script language and my next change, as much as in the reading of .wz files

What are you going to do to improve the reading of wz files? What did you change to the architecture of your source?

I did not have time for several tests, but after removing RMI I felt my server much faster than it was, both for login and response time. Disconnections I did not get, even having to redo the MapleMap after changing the Encoder / Decoder seems to be going well.

How did removing RMI speed up your source? Do you have benchmarks of this? Why did you have to change MapleMap and what did you do to the Encoder and Decoder?

It was not implemented, but improved.

Improved how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Comment removed.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I started this project this days, and would like to show the progress of the work.

Done so far (Since the last review):

• Removed RMI
  • Design source
  • CharacterTransfer
  • CashShop Server
  • Mini-games full
  • CashShop Inventory full
  • AntiCheater new *
  • Removed .keystore's
  • Removed .properties (channel / login / leaderms.properties)
  • Add ServerProperties (Loading constants)
  • MaplePacket for to Packet class
  • LittleEndianAccessor for PacketReader class
  • Add ItemFactory.java (Loader item cs / inventory)
  • Add Start.java (Loading server / loading all)
  • Add LeaderCheck.exe (App check for bugs)
  • Reference objects (MapleMap)
  • Add EventProcessor.java (It was created for use in PartyQuest: HenesysPQ.java, KerningPQ.java, APQ.java...)
  • MonsterCarnival to MCPQHandler update / change functions
  • Others
    ------------------------------------- 23/12 -------------------------------------
  • Removed Channel/Login/World.bat
  • Add Start.bat
    ------------------------------------- 25/12 -------------------------------------
  • Reading .wz for .bin file

------------------------------------- 18/01-------------------------------------
  • A set of garbage removed
  • Add Start.java
  • New methods / Reformulation of others
  • Fix Summons damage&showeffect
  • All transport (boats) are java and work properly.
  • RoletaRussa has been remodeled again.
  • Scripts used groovy

I do not have a day to finish it if someone wants to help.
dump*
what new for now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Comment removed.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any Job openings? Contact me on Discord @ Scandal#3646 <--- My Nick

Back