Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleSolaxia V90- Journey from the start!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helloo!

Before I start, I would just like to say this will be for learning purposes. I'm relatively new to Maplestory and it seems very interesting. I think the best way for me to learn would be letting everybody know how i'm doing. I will create a bug list and slowly work through them with help possibly from the old maplers devs here?

Okie. My online alias is Kennez, because it stands for Asian in greek. I get that a.lot from school :)
I will be starting development later today as I am getting everything setup on my new laptop.
Updates will be posted on this thread regularly.

I am also looking for players who will be interested in finding bugs and testing out the server. Just message me if you would like to help out. Eventually this will be put onto github. You are probably wondering why v90. It seems like a good version to work on plus it's pre big bang but thats just my opinion. As I said I am new to maplestory and still trying to understand features including cubing and scrolling.

My goal is to create a GMS like maplestory v90 server. Thanks for reading!

NOTE: THERE WILL BE COPY AND PASTING! only because I am new to this! One day I won't be copying and pasting! I don't care If I get negative feedback.

Updates:
-Intial import of MapleSolaxia

Buglist:
I'm 100% sure there are bugs!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to post here. I love the idea of people sharing their developments as they go. However, you probably should have waited until you had a little more information before posting... Even a development topic should have some "Development" to show. Personally, I would advise you to start a GitHub right away. It will make it easy for others to track your progress and look at the source, as well as allow you the ability to jump back to previous commits. (Inevitably, you will reach a point when you try to implement something and it totally breaks... It's nice to have an easy way to back up.)

That being said, I hope you do start working on this and posting your development progress. I might post some advice from time to time if it looks like you're capable of using it without being spoon-fed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to post here. I love the idea of people sharing their developments as they go. However, you probably should have waited until you had a little more information before posting... Even a development topic should have some "Development" to show. Personally, I would advise you to start a GitHub right away. It will make it easy for others to track your progress and look at the source, as well as allow you the ability to jump back to previous commits. (Inevitably, you will reach a point when you try to implement something and it totally breaks... It's nice to have an easy way to back up.)

That being said, I hope you do start working on this and posting your development progress. I might post some advice from time to time if it looks like you're capable of using it without being spoon-fed.

I really should create a gitHub. I've done a crap ton of updates without even keeping a log. Basically I'm ingame. Updated from MoopleDev

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great progress man, are you going to make another MapleSolaxia server when you're done?

Back