Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MapleStory Studio

Reaction score
MapleStory Studio

So I feel like the community is in need of cool software that'll make it's life easier when dealing with servers, and I'd like to start with something I'm calling MapleStory Studio.

This application's main purpose is to be a replacement for HaRepacker, which I consider a very good software but since haha01 stopped working on it and nobody's picking it up, there's a need for a new version that supports new formats and has new features.

I took inspiration from another application that is designed for KartRider and is developed by a friend of mine which would rather remain unknown for now, but I'm currently porting the main interface to work with MapleStory, (Ducking useless but whatever).

I'll publish this on GitHub once it gains a bit more progress and functionality, it will be open source of course. Any ideas are welcomed, feel free to suggest anything that you think will fit (... and HaRepacker doesn't have).

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, all it needs is those features from WzRepacker. I love those features, but so broken at times..like node importing and the new node finder, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mass Data Packing and Dumping; I think there was a thing in HaRepacker that didnt allow a way that made it much simpler to deal with creating massively customized servers. Cross Support for Newer and Older Versions being in the same file; in HaRepacker, you had to choose a mode of file type reading (GMS <old>, GMS, SEA, and something else), and because of that it made it hard to bring new skills and chairs over to v83 versions. Can you do a Map Editor too @-@

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Definitely out of all the things that I can think of that I want in HaRepacker, I would like a way to be able to add custom Keyboard shortcuts. In addition to Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V etc, I would like there to be a settings page where you can add your own shortcuts, say for example there are a lot of Canvases that I'd like to add, I would be able to add my own keyboard shortcut Alt+C to instantly add a WzCanvas property, instead of going to the top and clicking on adding a WzCanvas. Alt+S to instantly add a WzSub, etc etc you get the point. If you can do that I'd be sure to praise you forever :closedeyes:

Back