Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updating v117 to v118 for learning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Updating v117.2 to v144.3 for learning

I would want a semi A .I that runs on server startup and basically controls the server to a certain basic extent. You figure out what it will do

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay right, just a small update and a question:

Update: It's getting pretty fixed up.
- CS works, and has most categories filled.
- Cubing works
- 80% of jobs work
- within those jobs, 80% of the skills work,
- hired merchants work
- Most pq's kinda work. Just a few errors
- and a bunch more, which is all in the changelog.

Now the question is:

I get quite a bunch of messages asking for the source, but i'm not really willing to release untill i feel it's fixed up enough to be worth it.
So, you guys want a pre-release, or prefer to just wait for something worthwhile? I'm having trouble deciding xD

But i feel like if i release it now, it's just another slightly fixed up, yet very crappy, v144 source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay right, just a small update and a question:

Update: It's getting pretty fixed up.
- CS works, and has most categories filled.
- Cubing works
- 80% of jobs work
- within those jobs, 80% of the skills work,
- hired merchants work
- Most pq's kinda work. Just a few errors
- and a bunch more, which is all in the changelog.

Now the question is:

I get quite a bunch of messages asking for the source, but i'm not really willing to release untill i feel it's fixed up enough to be worth it.
So, you guys want a pre-release, or prefer to just wait for something worthwhile? I'm having trouble deciding xD

But i feel like if i release it now, it's just another slightly fixed up, yet very crappy, v144 source.

if i were you, i wouldn't release it untill it would be finished.otherwise you might only get leechers who ask for fixes and need help with poop, etc..
on the other hand, if you do release it early, it might be easier for you to get help with things if you needed to.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if i were you, i wouldn't release it untill it would be finished.otherwise you might only get leechers who ask for fixes and need help with poop, etc..
on the other hand, if you do release it early, it might be easier for you to get help with things if you needed to.

TBH, i don't care about leecher. And also, I used to be just a leecher. If i release it early, it's for everyone to take a look at ;) But for the rest of your point, i would be annoyed by all the help threads and PM's... And the Non-leecher probably allready have their own fixed up v144.3 sources, so with that in mind, i suppose i should postone it untill i find it releasable ;) Thanks for the feedback!

As of the getting more help, atm most broken things i know i can fix, and after fixing that, it's releasable, since only about 1 maybe 2 job's wouldn't fully work. And therefore, if I were to eventually need more help, i'd open up a help thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back