Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

v144.3 Continuation of Zenn's work.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
READ THE F****** POST BEFORE YOU PM ME ASKING ABOUT HOW I LOGGED IN

IF YOU ARE SEEKING HELP WITH ANY PROBLEMS THE SERVER PRESENTS PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Need to learn a bit of Java and have fun in the process, made a GitHub =)

If/When I do decide to create my MSPS I will be using this same source, but for the mean time I will be updating this source and fixing random bugs. If you wish to help with developement, or stand as a helper to me message me!
So far all I have done is make the CLIENT_START, autologin to admin (Thanks to vZero and nukehead1, Burblish was somewhere in their aswell)

To da newbs!

Hey guys :D I know you want to learn how to code and stuff so coming from a borderline noob myself, download the source, play around and have fun! If you encounter a bug, Google it! Then ask! To use this on your localhost please execute this command "netsh int ip add addr 1 8.31.99.141 st=ac" NO REDIRECTOR NEEDED!

Bugs
Code:
1. Monsters aren't dropping, going to try to update OPCodes
2. GM Style NPC not working
3. Skill points aren't being added on GM level (not sure about reg lvling)

Also for those who try to tell me that I can't do this/too much work for a beginner, calm yourself. This is for fun, those that know me on the forums know that everything I do (or try) is open to the communtiy!

또한 한국어 배우고
Rakeda - v144.3 Continuation of Zenn's work. - RaGEZONE Forums

/*Expect me not to finish, so when I do you will be pleasantly surprised and not disappointed*/.

IF I NEED HELP I WILL POST THE ERROR BELOW, IF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME WITH THE ERROR NAME IN THE TITLE!

Hair NPC Instant Disconnection upon selecting option
Code:
BAT Error

[UNHANDLED] Recv [BUTTON_PRESSED] found
Send : 37 03 04 E0 0F 97 00 00 09 00 6A 00 23 62 23 74 35 31 35 30 30 35 33 23 2
3 6B 20 69 73 20 61 6C 6C 20 79 6F 75 20 6E 65 65 64 20 74 6F 20 63 68 61 6E 67
65 20 79 6F 75 72 20 68 61 69 72 73 74 79 6C 65 2E 20 43 68 6F 6F 73 65 20 61 20
 6E 65 77 20 68 61 69 72 73 74 79 6C 65 2E 20 49 74 20 63 6F 75 6C 64 20 63 68 6
1 6E 67 65 20 79 6F 75 72 20 6C 69 66 65 08 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 02 00 00 00
03 00 00 00 04 00 00 00 05 00 00 00 09 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00
7..α.?....j.#b#t5150053##k is all you need to change your hairstyle. Choose a ne
w hairstyle. It could change your life.................................

Alright, lets get this started again.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need more people like you and less people like... <insert know it all "coder" name here>

Good luck and have fun!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need more people like you and less people like... <insert know it all "coder" name here>

Good luck and have fun!

1) there is nothing wrong with drops.. it is just that the drop has not been updated to gms v144
2) that is npc error so fix it yourself..
3) I believe it works like this in the real official maplestory.. who gives skill point to a gamemaster who can simiply use the level command
4) It is suggested you don't know what you are doing or what you are saying.. so please close the thread and go do something interesting with your life.. stop wasting everyone time..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) there is nothing wrong with drops.. it is just that the drop has not been updated to gms v144
3) I believe it works like this in the real official maplestory.. who gives skill point to a gamemaster who can simiply use the level command
4) It is suggested you don't know what you are doing or what you are saying.. so please close the thread and go do something interesting with your life.. stop wasting everyone time..

He's not wasting anyone's time. He is trying to learn, and have a open source so people can learn with him. The only one wasting peoples time is you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rakeda, do you plan to continue your work on github or just wanted to post the current version somewhere? I can probably provide you with comments if you keep working on github. If you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lol. Why did you quote me? That post had nothing to do with me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Fixing doesn't really mean you're learning Java. You're just fixing someone else's work.

I get to *play around* with somebodies work. Learning Java is getting used to the environment, Hands-on if you will. I have no problem trying to figure things out for myself and adding things in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get to *play around* with somebodies work. Learning Java is getting used to the environment, Hands-on if you will. I have no problem trying to figure things out for myself and adding things in.

Well good luck I guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good luck on the development of this. I might look into it as well :p

Reaction score
Good luck, hope you reach any goal your trying to accomplish. Trying to fix up a buggy source will be hard work and time consuming haha. I'm not a big fan of java probably because i don't pick it up as fast as C# or C++, idk why to be honest O_O.
Also, please post all and any progress when you can, it's really fun to read what you get done ;).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good luck, hope you reach any goal your trying to accomplish. Trying to fix up a buggy source will be hard work and time consuming haha. I'm not a big fan of java probably because i don't pick it up as fast as C# or C++, idk why to be honest O_O.
Also, please post all and any progress when you can, it's really fun to read what you get done ;).
Tbh, I looked at C++ and closed the page immediately, looks Chinese to me...Java is also a load of poop.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help when i launch.exe v144.3 i get this

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
at database.DatabaseConnection.connectToDB(DatabaseConnection.java:75)
at database.DatabaseConnection.getConnection(DatabaseConnection.java:33

at server.Start.run(Start.java:39)
at server.Start.main(Start.java:114)
Caused by: database.DatabaseException: Could not create connection to database
erver. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.
at database.DatabaseConnection.connectToDB(DatabaseConnection.java:98)
at database.DatabaseConnection.getConnection(DatabaseConnection.java:33

Back