Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent DK Starting area

Reaction score
Hey,

It's my 1st post here in the wow forums, I'd previously setup a flyff server.

I've setup my own wow server and everything is ok. I got a 3.3.3 server that I setup ok with its own custom starter area.

Before that I every time someone started a Death Knight, it spawned them inside the Death knight main base, the Ebon Hold. After it was taken over.

I've checked the ID's of the mounts and Item list and the death knight starter gear and mount is not listed or at least I couldn't find them.

The thing I need is can someone provide me the GPS of Death Knight starting area.

Also could someone provide me the ID's or name of Death knight's armor you get during the time you server the King.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey,

It's my 1st post here in the wow forums, I'd previously setup a flyff server.

I've setup my own wow server and everything is ok. I got a 3.3.3 server that I setup ok with its own custom starter area.

Before that I every time someone started a Death Knight, it spawned them inside the Death knight main base, the Ebon Hold. After it was taken over.

I've checked the ID's of the mounts and Item list and the death knight starter gear and mount is not listed or at least I couldn't find them.

The thing I need is can someone provide me the GPS of Death Knight starting area.

Also could someone provide me the ID's or name of Death knight's armor you get during the time you server the King.

Download WhyDB, Deathknight is fixed. and FYI Reroll Trinitycore. its better

Back