• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ascent [Help] Website DOESNT SHOW UP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have been attempting to make a WoW server for about a week now. I have managed to get it running perfectly, I even managed to get a few friends playing. I encounter one problem though, I cannot make a registration page/website. I LITERALLY have tried about 60 times, editing everything that I can even think of I have uninstalled, reinstalled I have followed about 25 other guides on RageZone or on other websites I Googled but I cannot find out how to fix it.

So my main problem is that I cannot see my DYNDNS website and apparently my Port 80 does not seem to be open according to http://canyouseeme.org/ (before you ask YES I have port forwarded multiple times and I have re-portforward multiple times to no avail). I have tried accessing it In multiple ways such as: Localhost, with my public IP, OR with my DYNDNS address. When I run my website I use Apache provided with my source, it doesn't work. I tried using XAMPP, Doesn't work either. overall everything that I have tried has brought me closer and closer to nothing happening at all...

If anyone could help me it would be appreciated GREATLY at this point I just have no clue on what could be the problem...
If you need any other information PLEASE ask me.

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:
Back