Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Request] ArcEmu Vendors!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cheers Dominic837! If only +rep would have existed here.. :p

Edit: Finally got the vendors I need for my pre-tbc server! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
.npc spawn "ID"

Im pretty sure I put a ID list in that vendor pack.. but If I didnt tell me I'll upload one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well ok so i open the vendor and i goto heidiSQl and import it and press F9 and it loads and freezes i dont know what to do help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk i dont use heidisql i use Navicat very useful (all though u have to download the patch so the trial doesnt end)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can any1 tell me where to put these files to be able to spawn these npcs? i have no clue... :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can any1 tell me where to put these files to be able to spawn these npcs? i have no clue... :p

The sql files go right into your world DB. They aren't spawned you have to spawn them in-game yourself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
world DB? sry, ima no0b at private servers, i have arcemu and i just put this in my database file and nothing happened..i couldnt spawn anyone. sry, i suk :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open up whatever you use to manage your SQL files(navicat) and you should have a character, logon, and world database. The world database is the biggest..just right click it and click execute batch file..and find the vendor sqls that you downloaded and click start. There guides on how to do this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can u direct me to a tutorial? i have to clue what ur talkin about. i have winzip and the folders are in it and i draged and dropped them into the database folder and nothing happened. i downloaded navicat and have no clue how to use it...
sry im such a dum dum at this, im making my first server.

Everyone / Me
:2gunsfiring_v1: :scratch:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo dling it right now.. Need to try some differend ones.. (less lagg etc etc)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeap it should.. well part of it... The authors of the vendors.. Could you release them?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi whats the login and password for arcemu in heidisql? hope some1 reply i need so much help!!! PLZ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol.. login and pass is your mysql servers login and pass :) if you set up your mysql on your own you should know this .. if your using some repack you probably have like root ascent or something .. go to your config files and look there .. :p

Back