Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Request] ArcEmu Vendors!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok i got the solution to import the Sql files but not with HeidiSql
its almost the same to import but just with another prog
just download this:

it works for me :8:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HEllo ! i have an arcemu repack , but i dont spawn vendors ! Please help me! Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok khdreams i got ur vendors but navicat keeps saing unsucessfull when i exicute batch file in world database

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Open up whatever you use to manage your SQL files(navicat) and you should have a character, logon, and world database. The world database is the biggest..just right click it and click execute batch file..and find the vendor sqls that you downloaded and click start. There guides on how to do this.

Worked fine for me, just get Navicat :thumbup: .

Thanks Dominic :eek:tt:

There's no RL just AFK
Reaction score
I'll let this float... seeing as some interest was re-exhibited, but bumping a month old thread is not acceptable.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All the noobs trying to create private servers these days.

btw what does bump mean "/ i never knew.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey umm im really new and i just made a server i have heidisql and i opened up vendors and i clicked execute and it says that i told have a world.vendor table help plssssss!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any mall for wotlk already spawned? i would appreciate that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need a mall pack for 3.1.3 none of these work im running arcemu ~ so irritating :(

Reaction score
here bro, i got these from somewhere and edited them to work..

I tried this mall. the only thing that executed with the sql files with my Navicat was the vendors, but for some reason im not able to spawn them. tried 4 different mall packs ( cause im way to lazy to make 1 myself....) could anyone help ? deeply appreiciated(however u spell that)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do u bring them into the game with navicat`?

Back