Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent Where i find website for 7.2.5 WOW-ASCENT!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please give me anybody one website for wow ascent 7.2.5 i need one for register's.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
First of all, this is the wrong section to ask for information. This is the tutorial section, where people post their guides. A post seeking information belongs in the general WoW Ascent section.

Secondly, and to answer your question, you simply don't. It doesn't exist, at least in the public (and I guarantee not in private either). Ascent is dead, and the latest supported version is v3.3.5a.

Also, you don't need to bump this posts considering the last post made in this section was 8 years ago. You are at no risk of your post being buried.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please give me anybody one website for wow ascent 7.2.5 i need one for register's.

Which platform do you prefer?
I have

AzerCMS
BlizzCMS
FusionCMS

Print-1

Print-2

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EnglishItalianFrench---------------Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZuluRomanian
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

it does not matter

nu conteaza din ele

Back