Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [ASCENT][CUSTOM] GM Vendors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so the new 2.6 is a fully working one now ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Actually, those reagents are supposed to be for sale in the first place? Look at wowhead, these vendors are meant for GMs. If you're using them for players I've already done a lot to work along with that, if you're gonna complain about details, I might as well not do anything for it at all.

Be happy with what you get... if you're not happy with it, go fix it yourself.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually, those reagents are supposed to be for sale in the first place? Look at wowhead, these vendors are meant for GMs. If you're using them for players I've already done a lot to work along with that, if you're gonna complain about details, I might as well not do anything for it at all.

Be happy with what you get... if you're not happy with it, go fix it yourself.
Your work is good! I am happy! Thx you!
But...
Is correct query?
Code:
UPDATE items SET buyprice = (sellprice/5) WHERE entry IN (SELECT itemguid FROM vendors WHERE vendorguid BETWEEN '50000' AND '50080');
I dont think so...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Channel_49 i have TNDB 8 And custom vendors 7.1 but in T4-6 vendors when i try to buy something it says that item not found. Could you pls advise what to do coz i have tried to drag the items to bag and right clicked but it says item not found?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have the correct "items" to buy T6? If you look closely at the T6 gear, they have a piece of armor you need in order to buy it. You can get those in the Misc Currency vendor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have the correct "items" to buy T6? If you look closely at the T6 gear, they have a piece of armor you need in order to buy it. You can get those in the Misc Currency vendor.
oh... is there any way to make them free that i don't have to pay anything?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
cool great work...

not sure about answering your quest...i think u need to set the 'ItemExtendedCost; to 0 for those items..i might be wrong...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Once I put it in my database it loads the quests (or creature_proto based on the order) then it just stops loading. Iv tried this with several DBs and cores.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
that happened to me too, but i just reloaded the DB and then it works smoothly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i Run query its just UPDATE items SET buyprice = (sellprice/5) WHERE entry IN (SELECT itemguid FROM vendors WHERE vendorguid BETWEEN '50000' AND '50080'); then i get Processing and it is stuck i think :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, me too, the item sell price query freezes the entire SQLYog and even worse, it deletes all the vendors...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, me too, the item sell price query freezes the entire SQLYog and even worse, it deletes all the vendors...
For me it freezes aswell but i w8'd for a wile then i should be ready. so if it freezes let it be then it'll be ready after a wile. : D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes... Please help to us... :S It freeze my computer :( PLEASE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me it freezes aswell but i w8'd for a wile then i should be ready. so if it freezes let it be then it'll be ready after a wile. : D
a while? are you kidding me? i waited over 1/2 an hour! AND I HAVE 2GB RAM. ??? whats up with this?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Channel_49 i have TNDB 8 And custom vendors 7.1 but in T4-6 vendors when i try to buy something it says that item not found. Could you pls advise what to do coz i have tried to drag the items to bag and right clicked but it says item not found?

You need the required "currency" items to buy them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I reuploaded the fixed "buyprice" fixes, I forgot thats its multiply by 5 and not divide by 5, hehe, silly.

Download 2.6 or 2.7 again, it has the fixed buyprice.

Code:
UPDATE items SET itemextendedcost = '0' WHERE entry IN (SELECT itemguid FROM vendors WHERE vendorguid BETWEEN '50000' AND '50080';

This will get rid of all the required items... but remember it takes very long time to run, just like the buyprice query.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
a while? are you kidding me? i waited over 1/2 an hour! AND I HAVE 2GB RAM. ??? whats up with this?

Yes... Please help to us... :S It freeze my computer :( PLEASE

when i Run query its just UPDATE items SET buyprice = (sellprice/5) WHERE entry IN (SELECT itemguid FROM vendors WHERE vendorguid BETWEEN '50000' AND '50080'); then i get Processing and it is stuck i think :(

SQLyog is actually not as good as Navicat in my opinion... When I run the query on my computer (AMD 4800+ X2 2.4ghz, 2gb corsair XMS ram) it usually takes about 10 minutes to run or something, I'm usually doing something else while it finishes, and it dont take 30 minutes for me.

I guess I can write another query that might speed things up... I'll look into it.

Back