Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [ASCENT][CUSTOM] GM Vendors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Channel Can u help me When I put Custom.shop.sql it works when i try to put buy.price.sql it stops like this

channel_49 - [ASCENT][CUSTOM] GM Vendors - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone can spawn them perfectly in gm island, I'll include it in the next release (the spawns) and give credit.

If I had ALL of them spawned in the house, I would, but alas, half of them are spawned in shattrath on my server (materials and recipes vendors) and the other half are in the house on GM island (weaps, armor)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ahh...i wonder if the house has enough room....maybe i can put them in the cellar :D
and for the platform, you have to find a way to get the display id from the dbc|
and aziz, if you read older posts, that would take awhile to execute, and i suggest using navicat to do it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
man, i really dont want to look thru all those gameobject names...been looking for a good platform for so long. cant ya just give me the id? = )

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it doesn't take a long time to find it, just search..
EDIT: i heard it didn't work

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Actually I think spawning them still wont be a good idea, since the creature_spawns id is diff in most servers and its hard to clean up when I release new releases. But I guess I'll be change their displayids again, to something that looks better 2x your size.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have no problems but I was wondering is there any query's that you have that will make the vendors be spawned in GM Island?

If not I guess I can do it manually.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
theres a problem with custom.buyprice.2.7
it doesnt execute lol...the other one does tho

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well im still waiting for the custom buyprice thing..but when i try to turn on my server theres no realm (after i downloaded these custom gm vendors)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Try using only the vendors without running the buyprice until you're sure the vendors actually work properly without giving you some sort of error when running the server.

And: run the buyprice query in NAVICAT, I think it freezes a lot more in sqlyog.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i import custom.shop.2.7.sql well.. thtas it.. it just imports! it doesnt.. execute anything like the last releases did! it just brings in 300kb of data in like 20 seconds and its done? then when i go ingame there are no items, ANYWHERE, npcs are now missing items, items wont drop.. any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any update on my question?

Sorry. I use the server for the guildies and am trying to set everything up so it's as simple as possible and it would take forever to place all the vendors there through SQLyog

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I will see what I can do today, spawning is a boring job >.<.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
what doesn't work for you...?
sorry i was dropping stuff off at school
and kinda lost track of time

Back