Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent Custom site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HELLO

Alright I just made this site for a friend and i've decided to release it.
All credits go to me for this site.
Credits to Skildie For acc creation page.
Enjoy

How to Customize:
For those of you that do not have dreamweaver you can open it up with notepad. And just search for the text that you wish to edit and change it to match your needs. Thanks agian. :p

Screenshot:

Jgro - Custom site! - RaGEZONE Forums

Jgro - Custom site! - RaGEZONE Forums

Download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol stop leaching stuff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol stop leaching stuff.

Leaching is when you download things and don't contrubute in any way to the community. This guy did not leech. What he did (if he did in fact get the template from that place) is he took a design and modified it. If he had permission from the original designer, which designed the template for a clan site anyhow, then this is a legit project on his part, and I give him credit for his work.

If he did not have permission to modify the design from the original author (unless HE IS the original author with a different nickname for the other forum) then he should have at the very least, given credit to the original designer of the template instead of saying all credits to him.

Either way he is not a leecher. He at least did some work, and you should probably ask if he is the same person from the other site first before making accusations (unless YOU are the original author) in which case, good job on the design, he stole it, get over it, he's not a leecher, he's a thief.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about this "All credits go to me for this site."`?

Reaction score
Leaching is when you download things and don't contrubute in any way to the community. This guy did not leech. What he did (if he did in fact get the template from that place) is he took a design and modified it. If he had permission from the original designer, which designed the template for a clan site anyhow, then this is a legit project on his part, and I give him credit for his work.

If he did not have permission to modify the design from the original author (unless HE IS the original author with a different nickname for the other forum) then he should have at the very least, given credit to the original designer of the template instead of saying all credits to him.

Either way he is not a leecher. He at least did some work, and you should probably ask if he is the same person from the other site first before making accusations (unless YOU are the original author) in which case, good job on the design, he stole it, get over it, he's not a leecher, he's a thief.
This is true as it that cows can't fly.
Jgro try next time some other filesharing site like mediafire. (As suggestion)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thread starter haven't been online for about 2 years soon. I will be closing this thread as i see no further discussions is needed.

If anyone has a dl link to this template, please PM me and ill unlock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back