Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent Hearthstone 3.0.9 and 3.1.0 Repack and 3.1.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download:
Where it was taken:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Hearthstone 3.1.0 and 3.1.1 Repack

this is only 3.0.9 and 3.1.0 not 3.1.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It says (The site where it was taken) 3.1.x which means 3.1.1 / 3.1.2 / 3.1.3 etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

the world server thing dont even run...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Make sure you did read all READ_ME files and place it in C:\
That is possible that it requires the C:\ thing, not sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks for applying u help in my server >P

something
Reaction score
this seems to noobish to me.. well ill check out ac-web first!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i make the site to work to other peopples not just to me and the register page has a bug with security code....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's easy to just say "world doesn't open" and expect someone to solve your problem for you, but what would be better is if you gave some more details as to what you have done on your server, and maybe post your config files here so we can see if you made any mistakes. Be sure to xxxxx out your user/pass for your database if you plan on using them on your public server.

I know a repack is supposed to be considered more or less a "turn-key" solution for a server, but sometimes there are issues, and you would be better served by providing all the specifics of your install/config. Good luck with your server.

something
Reaction score
It's easy to just say "world doesn't open" and expect someone to solve your problem for you, but what would be better is if you gave some more details as to what you have done on your server, and maybe post your config files here so we can see if you made any mistakes. Be sure to xxxxx out your user/pass for your database if you plan on using them on your public server.

I know a repack is supposed to be considered more or less a "turn-key" solution for a server, but sometimes there are issues, and you would be better served by providing all the specifics of your install/config. Good luck with your server.

Nuff said :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yea this is corrupt. not trying to say FIX it just. next time try to download your program. and test it before you post. :) SORRY this isnt offensive. its just constructional critisism

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
quick thing about repacks, in case you dont know (i didnt till i tried this one and another one for 3.1.. i usually setup all my own crap but i was to lazy for this new stuff)

the big thing that kept giving me hell was not running the MySQL program that is included in the repack. YOU MUST RUN THIS!! if you have mysql already running on your machine, SHUT IT DOWN. these repacks are setup to use their own thing. just my lil 2 cents to help out a bit..

Back