Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Release] AC Web Ultimate Repack 7.8 - Updated for 2.4.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I take no Credit for this!!! this Was made by faddix On !!! Im just Bringing It over Here

This will be compiles of new Arcemu revision (2.4.3 support), New DBC files for 2.4.3, Sun++ scripts, and WarpNPC (id 55555).

AC WEB ULTIMATE RE-REPACKS for 2.4.3
--> ---> NEW RE-REPACK <--
-- >Included: --> GMI Vendors, Warper, Global Trainers-->(credits to knaur, zeal_aiz, soul02)

--> <-- replace "stats" folder in "C:\AC Web Ultimate Repack\Server\htdocs" with new one in .rar archive. This will fix stats and registration page!!!
How to:
Extract .rar files to your main hard disk (usually C:\AC Web Ultimate Repack) then:
-- Launch the server manually. Just open these files to do that:
/AC Web Ultimate Repack/Server/MySQL.bat
/AC Web Ultimate Repack/Arcemu/arcemu-logonserver.exe
/AC Web Ultimate Repack/Arcemu/arcemu-world.exe
login in game with:
Account Name: admin
Account Password: admin

if you want your server on-line use:
/AC Web Ultimate Repack/Server/Apache.bat

Download Maps for 2.4.3:
here:
You MUST update game to v2.4.3!!!
You MUST have .Net Framework 3.5 installed!!!

Note: Config files are now in "C:\AC Web Ultimate Repack\Arcemu\configs" folder.
Note: Sun++ scripts will be in "sun++(lua++)_revXXX" folder!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: to update to new core, just overwrite arcemu-logonserver.exe, arcemu-world.exe
and a "script_bin" folder, and apply needed world or character update in "sql_updates" folder (depends on core revision)!!!

WOTLK - ArcEmu Cores
---> NEW WOTLK core rev_1584 (ArcSripts)!!!

Replace "dbc" folder with new one from archive!!!
Note:
Reapply updates in sql_updates\world_updates:
--> "1564_items.sql"
--> "1564_removed_spells.sql"
--> "1576_wotlk_worldstring_table.sql
--> "spellfixes.sql"
Reapply updates in sql_updates\character_updates:
--> "1564_character_achievements.sql"
--> "1564_character_glyphs.sql"
--> "1564_removed_spells.sql"
Note2:
--> NEW "config" folder!! (edit conf for your server needs!!!)
--> edit in logon database "accounts" table flags to 44 to enable Wotlk account!!! (you cannot create DK class yet!!!)

NEW PAGE FOR NEW CORES HERE:
-->

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--> for v2.4.3 last one
Hotelcreator14 - [Release] AC Web Ultimate Repack 7.8 - Updated for 2.4.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

and also highly recommended GMAddon by deathdude: (he always make this updated to latest revision on his SVN)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't have database to start, here are some for Arcemu:
WhyDB:
--NEW!!! Rev233 Update!!!-- <-- use this to update from 231 to 233!!! (this is not full database only update set!!!)
Note:
--> run changeset_56.sql to update your world database!!!

-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
NCDB:
-->updated for use with ArcEmu rev1246

TeleporterNPC source:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SVN Links:
Arcemu SVN:

WhyDB SVN:

NCDB SVN:

Sun++ SVN:

Credits to:
Arcemu - for great emu
Jargs - for great AC Web Ultimate Repack!!!
deathdude - for excellent GM Addon!!!
me - for newest compile.
---

Last edited:

dmt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why i can't kill monsters in gm mode, what i have to change to fix that?

Sorry for noob question.
Thanks.

dmt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why i can't kill monsters in gm mode, what i have to change to fix that?

Sorry for noob question.
Thanks.

This is a problem generated by world.conf "colision" configuration. If set it to 1 you are unable to hit monsters, if set to 0 everything goes ok.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a problem generated by world.conf "colision" configuration. If set it to 1 you are unable to hit monsters, if set to 0 everything goes ok.

What do u mean Like 1 hit the Monster if ur Gm?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Setting the flag in the world.conf "colision" configuration to 1 means that you arent able to hit anything..and if its set to 0 (default mayb?) you can play as normal. doesnt matter if your a GM or not. having it set to 1 means nobody can hit the monsters. . And if you couldnt be bothered killing the normal way, you can just use the kill command ingame..simple as that..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's terrible that ARCEMU no longer updating for 2.4.3. Lets consider this a classic. As for WOTLK it's back to the beginning again. If only the EMU teams ban together we might have a stronger progress and get the Emulator to be as good as can be way before WOW upgrades again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hooza... Thanks for the release :p

EDIT: Well mysql + apache dont work "/ ill uise mine but i gota add the dbs again... so i reccomend fixing that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The links don't work. Can u reupload ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's cool, I finally find a decently good looking 2.4.3 repack and the links don't work. Epic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why is the Repack link taking me to a site that gives me my IP address?

repost links please?

Back