Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ascent [Repack] Scripted's 2.4.3 BlizzLike Repack Updates every 12 hours

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i wish i new how to get this working :\
all i get is this
C:\engell\arcemu-logonserver.exe

The Application has failed to start because the application is configured incorrectly. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem.

im a noob

some1 should make a all in 1 pack or a easy tutorial for noobs

I have got the same problem with my brother's PC but solved it by installing the "vcredist_x86.exe".

Hope this can help you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i seem to have a problem with the character_structure.sql when i add that it gives me errors.

anyone other way to get account in table?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i googled it and downloaded it now
i use SQLyog and WAMP with this right?

EDIT: ok i got a major problem
when trying to use dark knight repack it has the mysql.bat so theres no need for WAMP and SQLyog and poop so im guessing it messed up my WAMP because now its saying when i go to phpmyadmin:

phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.

Error
MySQL said:

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

and i didnt make that i made the user admin with a password
now how can i delete that and start over or what
reinstall it?
what i think is when i clicked that .bat it made that user and poop and locked it so i can edit nothing
please help

EDIT: im going to try to reinstall it and see if that works

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error
MySQL said:

#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

and i didnt make that i made the user admin with a password
now how can i delete that and start over or what
reinstall it?
what i think is when i clicked that .bat it made that user and poop and locked it so i can edit nothing
please help

EDIT: im going to try to reinstall it and see if that works

Ive had this problem..Your using MYSQL 5.0 right? I uninstalled MYSQL 5.0 and installed 6.0. Then unistalled 6.0 and installed 5.0 again with a reboot in between the uninstalls. I didnt really know what to do but when I installed the 6.0 and uninstalled it, it seemed to refresh my mysql 5.0 completely. Just a uninstall on the mysql 5 didn't work for me. Also I use XAMPP and when you install XAMPP click install apache service and DO NOT CLICK mysql service since you already have it installed. originally XAMPP is what gave me the #1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ona, any recommendations on where I could get a warpNPC and regular custom vendor pack that could be added to your compiled DB?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok well i fixed everything im just trying to make my server a lan server so me and my bro can play on it or make it a public server
any1 can help me with that
since i tried just adding my lan ip and i tried with my ip from whatsmyip and added it to my arcemu-realms.conf but it dont work it says unable to find logon 162.168.1.3:8063 any 1 can help? i also tried it with my ip from whatsmyip.org but it said the same msg with the ip

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Ona, any recommendations on where I could get a warpNPC and regular custom vendor pack that could be added to your compiled DB?

To make a TeleporterNPC you need to know how to compile Ascent then a .Dll
il add one but im probbly not going to add any custom vendors as it is a blizzlike Repack.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First off great pack, so far seems real stable, been up about a day. one ? though its stated its 99% scripted, is that referring to the boss fights? or is that something else? all ive tested so far was magisters which isnt at all and 1 boss in bt. thought id ask before i went around and checked the rest.
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how come when i try to add custom npc pack it gives me an error when i go the mysql dumb poop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To make a TeleporterNPC you need to know how to compile Ascent then a .Dll
il add one but im probbly not going to add any custom vendors as it is a blizzlike Repack.

Thanks man. Really appreciate it

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
First off great pack, so far seems real stable, been up about a day. one ? though its stated its 99% scripted, is that referring to the boss fights? or is that something else? all ive tested so far was magisters which isnt at all and 1 boss in bt. thought id ask before i went around and checked the rest.
Thanks

Sorry about that, more scripts will be added later.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ona when will you update the repack with a warp NPC? or did you already? no rush dont wanta download it again if it isnt updated

www.Warforge.Online
Reaction score
Updated, Sun++ Added and since the GlobalNPC .DLL couldent work i put in a TeleNPC from AspireDev core (LUA)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, btw Im trying your server out. Its really nice, good job.

Back