Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Web + Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for a new webdesign + forums interrogation system like Trinity Web Enhanced!
Tried Trinity Web Enhanced but I think it is dead I cant login to my account after I make the site

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Well, since the topic has been resurrected, I'll throw in my 2 cents.

Just create a phpBB forum on a subdomain, like "forum.<ServerName>.com" and add a button in the CMS to take you to the forum. As far as logging in goes, just find a phpBB mod that utilizes the same encryption method as the CMS/server uses and link the forum credentials to the server's credential database. Of course you will need to manually create pre-existing accounts as the forum DB will only have the credentials and not have rest of the profile data for pre-existing server accounts.

Of course separate accounts would be the quickest and easiest method. I've been drinking so I'd rather not speculate on being able to write a script to automatically create forum accounts from the server's accounts database, but at the risk of quite possibly being wrong, I'd like the think you could since you should have the information for the salts.

Last edited:
Back