Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
M13fLwJ - [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

pkNswW1 - [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

defUJsQ - [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

N8ISbFT - [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

lizw1E1 - [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

L3uZJJe - [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

DhkpyU - [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

WsJyK7B - [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

YAxeNEh - [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

~~ Instructions ~~

Make sure you download all the required files, unzip it in a new folder and extract all the data files to the data folder! (Maps, vmaps, mmaps, dbc, db2)

Your folder should be looking like this.
a015f4aec186b812bbaa69ed4edea1ab - [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

After your worldserver is up type ".account create name password" and ".acc set gmlevel accname 3 -1"
LQtUzCO - [5.4.8] Instant 90 PvP - Mists of Pandaria - [Official EmuCoach Repack] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Next version will include a lot of bug fixes, also we have implemented Crossfaction battlegrounds.

Reaction score
Is this a closed source project? They only provide binaries?

I'm not sure TBH, I'm not personally into "WoW" (never played it, ever, seriously, ever) but I set up the "emucoach" 434 for a friend who is a "wow-head" and he said it works flawlessly (at least in terms of - it works [not counting anything that may be wrong with it that only someone who really knows WoW would know {like broken quests, etc.}]). I warned him that I wasn't into WoW, but I'd still set up the server, just "don't expect me to download that HUGE-MUNGOUS 22GB client" IE: I will NOT be logging in, not even for one second, and not doing ANY "play testing", I said "that's on you (to do)". I set up the server and he said he's happier than a pig in poop with it. :): Hence the only reason I "vote for sticky" :wink: It was so easy to set up, I didn't even test to see if it worked (myself, by logging in - cuz I don't even have a client), and it DID. That's enough to me to make it "worthy" IMHO

Although I don't know about any "instant 90" crap, I've never been one to not WORK for my own levels <.<, but I would presume there's a way to change that somewhere within the release (or at least I'd hope so)!

And as far as it being closed source, also no clue - haven't really gotten into it yet (if I ever will, who knows)...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hehe, I wouldn't mind it being stickied :8:

It's still being worked on, and a new version will get released in a few weeks.

This is just a repack, yes.
The source-code does not come with it.
It's a core based on Skyfire, with many modifications and improvements

I hope it answered the question good enough! :)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Of course. Just was curious what they based it on. They must have done a lot of work as Skyfire in its current state is pretty crappy.

Actually Skyfire is pretty amazing considering how many people they have. But this is purely core work. They have 20%~ of the DB done.

Edit; exactly how much DB work is done to this?

Reaction score
Actually Skyfire is pretty amazing considering how many people they have. But this is purely core work. They have 20%~ of the DB done.

Edit; exactly how much DB work is done to this?

Last I checked a lot of the core features were still missing. But I may be confusing this with the 6.x trinity branch, which atm is basically unplayable.

Wish trinity went for mop. It's my favorite xpac so far. :(

Reaction score
Wonder if there is any chance of Apex ever releasing their source...

I doubt it. Most of these "teams" never contribute back to the community other than via repacks. Most of them now are also charging for additional features.

The great thing about Skyfire is its all trinity based. A lot of database content for mop can be taken straight from the 3.3.5a db. It won't be an exact blizzlike MOP clone, but a MoP server with somewhat accurate content up to cata is better than a mop server with no content beyond core systems.

I'd like to use Skyfire for my upcoming server but it will just take way too much time to get it from its current state to blizzlike. Maybe if I had more people helping out with DB stuff. /shrug

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I doubt it. Most of these "teams" never contribute back to the community other than via repacks. Most of them now are also charging for additional features.

The great thing about Skyfire is its all trinity based. A lot of database content for mop can be taken straight from the 3.3.5a db. It won't be an exact blizzlike MOP clone, but a MoP server with somewhat accurate content up to cata is better than a mop server with no content beyond core systems.

I'd like to use Skyfire for my upcoming server but it will just take way too much time to get it from its current state to blizzlike. Maybe if I had more people helping out with DB stuff. /shrug

Just for the few that did not know, I tested this last night due to boredome:

You can indeed use TC's 434 and 335 DB updates, not their base, and get your DB mostly up to date. At the end you will get some field list errors, which can be corrected by re-importing skyfire's DB and update upon, instead of deletion.

Reaction score
Just for the few that did not know, I tested this last night due to boredome:

You can indeed use TC's 434 and 335 DB updates, not their base, and get your DB mostly up to date. At the end you will get some field list errors, which can be corrected by re-importing skyfire's DB and update upon, instead of deletion.

Figured it would work. I didn't take the time to test it, but glad to know my theory was easy to implement. Its a pretty useful bit of information for new servers wanting to start up MoP. Outdated quests are better than no quests!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Figured it would work. I didn't take the time to test it, but glad to know my theory was easy to implement. Its a pretty useful bit of information for new servers wanting to start up MoP. Outdated quests are better than no quests!

There was quite a few field list errors, but this is always easy fixed by going back to the orginal world/char DB and taking a look and comparing the diferences in columns(most of the time atleast).

Reaction score
There was quite a few field list errors, but this is always easy fixed by going back to the orginal world/char DB and taking a look and comparing the diferences in columns(most of the time atleast).

Good enough for me. I'll probably just write a conversion script for my current trinity DB, then add in cata and up content from the Skyfire DB. This is if I ever decide to make the switch over to Skyfire for MoP. Who knows when that'll happen. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got several thousands of errors when I started the world server, but it started, got BSOD when I clicked the [x] to exit out of the world server.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I got several thousands of errors when I started the world server, but it started, got BSOD when I clicked the [x] to exit out of the world server.

Thats because the DB is not complete. Also, no reason to hit the X. Select the window and hit Ctrl+C.

Back