Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [Blizzlike]Single Player Project Real v2 (3.3.5a)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well Mangos team did, however, I don't think so in my case given that I chose to install the database provided in this thread

I still remember it as being the single easiest setup there ever was. Anyway, Dranei were unplayable and CTD would always happen at their location, main city. I think it would report some sort of an ofset error in the terminal.

That being said I never came down to the root of the problem in the particular case. I'm glad to see that someone did, anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone a working V2 DL Link?

And have the upcoming V4 a working Importer from V2?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want to known if you can explain me how to install the aibot ( ) in a 4.3.4 repack. my repack is already running well, i just want to add these awesome bots.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want to know If this version (update3)work if i dont have the first v of this or any other update,

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
EDIT: Fixed my problem. Had to delete the WTF folder in the client to make it connect properly.

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else experience a lot of combat 'lag' with this? I attack some enemies and we stand there looking at each other for 20 seconds before actually attacking, and a lot of pauses randomly occur in combat.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening everyone I need client World of Warcraft 3.3.5a if someone could put the link thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has figured out the config lines for the AHBot that controls Price Ratio by quality.
i started to compile a fresh mangostwo server just to see if the ahbot config is the same and it is EXACT to what comes with SPPv2/v3.
but digging around in a file called AuctionHouseBot (a CPP file) within my uncompiled files i found a few lines...

config.SetPriceRatioPerQuality(AUCTION_QUALITY_GREY, PriceRatio);
config.SetPriceRatioPerQuality(AUCTION_QUALITY_WHITE, PriceRatio);
config.SetPriceRatioPerQuality(AUCTION_QUALITY_GREEN, PriceRatio);
config.SetPriceRatioPerQuality(AUCTION_QUALITY_BLUE, PriceRatio);
config.SetPriceRatioPerQuality(AUCTION_QUALITY_PURPLE, PriceRatio);
config.SetPriceRatioPerQuality(AUCTION_QUALITY_ORANGE, PriceRatio);
config.SetPriceRatioPerQuality(AUCTION_QUALITY_YELLOW, PriceRatio);

this makes me think that what i want is possible just not in the config file. and i am wondering if anyone knows what i could to make it work
the following is a list of examples that i have tried with no luck...i still get Purple items ranging from 1G to 3k on the ah (same with every color).

AuctionHouseBot.Price.Ratio.Purple = 99999
AuctionHouseBot.Price.Purple = 99999
AuctionHouseBot.PriceRatio.Purple = 99999
AuctionHouseBot.Purple.PriceRatio = 99999
AuctionHouseBot.Purple.Price.Ratio = 99999
Auction.Quality.Purple.PriceRatio = 99999
Auction.Quality.Purple.Price.Ratio = 99999
Auction.Purple.PriceRatio = 99999
Auction.Purple.Price.Ratio = 99999

The prices in the AH bot and lack of provided config is the ONLY downfall of Single Player Project that has bothered me so far.
thanks in advance for any help provided. (and i know there is a chance that the options i want are ONLY on newer builds of the ahbot)

Currently using SPPv3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have Single Player Project real v2 (3.3.5a) and i have been trying to get a death blood elf but i says i do not have wotlk or bc how do i get it to have those

go to https://www.warmane.com/download to get 3.3.5a

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 3.3.5a but when I start the server its updating the client to 4.0.0 and crashing... How to prevent update?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's been a while since anyone touched this post, but I wanted to make some things known.

I've been playing this for well over two months now, so I have some critiques and input to add for anyone thinking about using this repack.

To this day, the application still suffers from memory efficiency. I believe part of this is related to the bots. The other part may be a fault in the application. It's a mild leak, however, requiring a server restart every three to five days (depending on how many bots you're running).

Content-wise, it SEEMS pretty complete in the vanilla realm. Keep in mind, I have NEVER played WoW retail. So I have no idea what actual vanilla content looks like, or how it functions. It is, however, a decent experience. I have several GM accounts I use to debug some things here and there (within the scope of my limited knowledge), and I use them to pull me through dungeons, which brings me to my next point.

The quest story flow seems a little weird. This may be due to my lack of experience in WoW, however. I don't recall organically being lead to any dungeons, though. It's just quests and kills. To be fair, I have not made it very far into Westfall (Or Orgrimmar) in order to be led to the first dungeons. So it's possible the quest chains are intact, I just seem to miss them.

Partying bots is a very iffy experience. Mainly because they throw an absolute TANTRUM if you set party loot to "Master Looter". No joke, they will tell you in Whisper "I refuse to do anything else until you set loot to "Group Loot""

You're a Ducking bot. You don't NEED money or drops!

If the bot author was going for a realistic MMO experience, he sure nailed it by making the bots whine about loot settings. Speaking of realistic mmo experience...

Ganking.

Holy Shitsnacks this was the absolute BEST part of trying to level ANY character in this repack. An entire party of level 80 horde bots was ganking the duck out of me in Darnassus. Questing in that area was a pain in the butt because the merry band of orcs was roaming that area and slaughtering everything in their path. Quest givers, towns, sentries, me, everything. Clearly, not everyone is going to experience this, but whether this was an unintended bug, or an actual feature, this is my favorite part of the repack. Ganking is almost a right of passage in any MMO and it only served to make this repack feel more alive.

Some quests are a bit buggy. Server scripting is almost non-existent in many areas, which gives me cause for concern in higher level content, like raids or dungeons that rely on scripting. (Example, the quest Wanted: Murkdeep, clearing the camp will not trigger the scripting that causes Murkdeep to be summoned. Upon further investigation, it seems this has been broken since Retail patch 2.4.2 and was marked obsolete by Blizzard. So it's possible that the triggers and scripting is there, just still broken from an unresolved issue by Blizzard. It was a simple enough fix by adding a murkdeep spawn with a ten-minute timer, but the weird script issues worry me.

Overall I really really really enjoy this repack. I wish I knew more about the scripting and how it works so I could maybe debug and resolve issues on my own. But, as is, it's a decent enough experience. Enough to make me want to check out retail WoW.

One lingering question I have:

In my account tool, I have the option to flag an account as Cataclysm. Does this mean that this repack supports content up TO Cataclysm? Or will it only support content up to WotLK but allow the use of some Cataclysm features?

The reason I ask, is because I really want to be able to use flying mounts in Azeroth, and Cataclysm enabled this (By revamping every single vanilla zone and making them flight capable) The spell that allows this, the Flightmasters License, is available in the Cataclysm expansion. I don't even really care about Cataclysm content, I just want flying mounts in Azeroth.

If flagging an account as Cataclysm does not enable the use of Cataclysm spells, items and features, does anyone know (round about) how blizzard enabled the ability to fly in Azeroth or have any ideas so I can enable this?

Overall, a fantastic job. I look forward to future repacks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody, can any help me with movement settings? The world.conf file have no standard param Rate.MoveSpeed. So how to change default movement speed characters?

(P.S Adding Rate.MoveSpeed into config doesn't work)

Last edited:
Back