Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [Blizzlike]Single Player Project Real v2 (3.3.5a)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my dungeon finder cant find any dungeons, i see no dungeons on i

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, i have question
how to download - Based on MangosR2 [mr2779]
- ScriptDev2 R2 [sd2_mr0585]
- YTDB [426]
sorry my english bad
please need help thank for you great project

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, i have question
how to download - Based on MangosR2 [mr2779]
- ScriptDev2 R2 [sd2_mr0585]
- YTDB [426]
sorry my english bad
please need help thank for you great project

no need to download these files , thats just for those who like work with it and want to make a fresh one for them self

you first download this

to install click on spprv2.exe

than you need to update it to to the latest

link your wow 3.3.5client in the singleplayer manager tool

create account('s)

have funn :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there,

any reason why it should not work on server 2008 R2 ?
Iget this
ScreenShot259 - [Blizzlike]Single Player Project Real v2 (3.3.5a) - RaGEZONE Forums
mangosd.exe crashes. is there maby the need to update MSVCR100.dll to an x64 version ?

THX for answers

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've the SPPRv2 setup on the VMware computer and running. Tried to connect to it from the computer that's running the VMare, it authenticated the account, able to see server name SingleCore but when I tried to connect, it refreshes then back to the server selection page.

Any idea why this would happen?

Thanks.

Updated: It turned out that I was using the SPPRv2 and it somehow did not work even after I used the Lan Changer.

So I downloaded the SPPRv2.2 (the update 2) and it worked fine.

I also noticed that after the installation of SPPRv2.2 complete and program launched, it asked me if I want to update and when I did the update, the game would not load and server kept crashing.

So I removed it and reinstalled it, this time w/o installing any update. It worked fine and now I'm able to connect to the server and create character and play the game.

I hope this update would help others who had the same issue as I did.

Best regards,

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've the SPPRv2 setup on the VMware computer and running. Tried to connect to it from the computer that's running the VMare, it authenticated the account, able to see server name SingleCore but when I tried to connect, it refreshes then back to the server selection page.

Any idea why this would happen?

Thanks.

change the local IP to LAN in Tools - Lan Switcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone help me with some of the bot commands? Its been driving me nuts trying to get the bot to learn spells...

"trainer learn" without quotes, does not work as well as a few other commands.

And to make your life easier in game, set up macro bot commands...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't get bots to accept items I tried to give to them.

Bots also won't trade things with me when I put 0g5s0c

It shows the bots entered the credit but they won't accept any trades.

Any idea?

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you mean Bot commands look here:

That's where I've been going to get the commands to control bots but bot would not accept the trades. They would accept the gold I gave to them but they would not accept any items.

They also would not give me their money $$$

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Might be a bug...report it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what about some commands
Anyone help me with some of the bot commands? Its been driving me nuts trying to get the bot to learn spells...

Hurkulez said:
"trainer learn" without quotes, does not work as well as a few other commands.

And to make your life easier in game, set up macro bot commands.

Posted above...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Single Player Project V3 now released.

Changelog:
- Formation command for bots (say: formation circle, chaos, arrow, melee)
- Many quest and script fixed on DK starting area (thanks to fallenangelX)
- Database updated to the latest YTDB
- Bots movement bug fixed
- Bots can be join guild
- Performance improved
- Memory leak fix
- Only x64 Version!

Do not install this into the previous version of SPP folder!

How to import characters from old version?

1. Start the old version launcher
2. Tools menu -> Export/Import Characters -> Export (Wait until finished.)
3. Close the old launcher and start the new
4. Tools menu -> Export/Import Characters -> Import and select the exported file
5. Done!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do you create an account? The account creation tool gives me "Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts".

Was able to create account through the server startup gui. I was trying to create an account through the app in /tools. Can't create an admit account though, only player account is able to log in.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A very good release, the simplest out there. Just install, run, change the diretory for WoW.exe and realm. The software does it all for you, changes to your router and localhost (127.0.0.1) alongside with internet. All you need to do is watch at your RAM used, but if you have more than 3 you shouldn't have any problems, really. Constant 60fps, bots do not lag the CPU to that extent where it's noticeable.For optimal use of bots learn to use the macro commands if you don't already, after that it's just pressing the button for a command. I think that it really can't get any simpler than this in terms of functionality and these sorts of releases are the proof of fantastic effort put in the creation and constant polishing which we may see around.

I'm still having to try it in terms of LAN via Tunngle or similar with several people in order to see how it copes up.

The bots join in quickly, leave the commands via PM and follow you around. I chose Dranei because there was a nasty CTD bug before in Mangos when going in Azuremyst isle which required additional GM char to use the goto command and change the spawn point of the character. I held the Dranei there for about 20 minutes, no crash. ( +reps)

As for the admin commands I guess that these are the ones that work? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Forget this said:
I'll have to check the AH, too, but I just have one question - what tools to use when changing the files in AH? Ofc Notepad++ can open and read most of them, however is there any particular one meant for that specific type? Thanks in advance.

Meh, just used the Navicat to change everything to my fitting. MySQL connection, localhost, port 3310, username : root, Pass : 123456

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
How do you create an account? The account creation tool gives me "Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts".

Was able to create account through the server startup gui. I was trying to create an account through the app in /tools. Can't create an admit account though, only player account is able to log in.

Use the worldserver daemon to create an account (.account create test test then .account set gmlevel test 3 and .account set addon test 2), then try logging in with test/test.

And keiko, I do believe that mistake was fixed long ago by MaNGOS. Most likely within 24 hours of the first time it was reported.

Back