Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [EmuCoach's Official Repack] Cataclysm 4.3.4 Blizzlike

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
== F.A.Q ==

Make sure to read EmuCoach's Repack F.A.Q which contains useful information & solutions:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i downloaded this started it but i cant login it says: Connected and after i while i disconnects by server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, for support please visit our support thread anyhow a solutino can get found here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to notify the people who are watching it daily,
it's still being worked on however currently I'm not that active as I was busy with my exams irl and such, however it should be finished now!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When logging in I stuck in Connected. Any solutions?

Fixed: remove libeay32.dll ssleay32.dll , thanks for FAQ.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the support!

I'm currently working daily on improving the repack and the fixes of it!
Stay tuned!
Krims, glad you fixed your issue!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hope to release it before I go on holiday (At monday), but yet I don't want to release it if I don't feel like there's enough of updates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE:
I'm currently in the full progess of making the last changes and rewritting the changelog, so it looks better etc.

I do hope to release it tommorow morning before I take on vacation, BUT I cannot promise anything, I'll try to do it as fast and good as possible but I'm also quite busy getting my stuff ready for the vacation.

In case you're wondering why I don't just release it today,
I want to get the final changes ready, adding a few fixes AND make a proper changelog, the other one was messy and didn't have any kind of system. I don't want to release the next version if I don't feel like it's ready.
And I plan uploading it over the night and then hopefully have the links ready by tommorow.

Just a fast status update guys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback!

The next version of the repack release (V2) will be released in around a week and a two days.

Unfortunately I wasn't available to release the next version before I took on vacation due to something came up in my real life that made me unavailable to finish the stuff this morning.

Thanks for being patient and thanks for understanding!

Best Regards,
Pewz.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[EmuCoach's Official Repack] Cataclysm 4.3.4 Blizzlike V.2

== UPDATES ==

The thread has been updated with a more clean, simple and professional look.

Version two of EmuCoach has finally been released!
Make sure to redownload it to get the fixes, for any questions or troubles you may have you can ask in here or in here:
http://www.emucoach.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Support
(Preferred on emucoach, most active there of course)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any way we can add this over your 1.0 db?
Does the "characters" db have modifications? I would like to use 2.0 but don't want to use the characters, accounts and such.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any way we can add this over your 1.0 db?
Does the "characters" db have modifications? I would like to use 2.0 but don't want to use the characters, accounts and such.

You can keep the character db, there has not been added anything important to that database. Only the world database.

For further information, please check out this thread:

A donation button has now been added, with a couple of lines regarding information about it.

Preview:
-- If you appreciate our repack and our hard work and want to support us, and keep up our motivation up, you can do it by donating below!:

-- Please note that, if you donate there, you will also get the VIP rank which contains a lot of features that only VIPS has, and unique releases, you can read more about it when you clicked on the 'Donate' button.

-- Every single donation is very appreciated, and if you wish to donate a higher amount than is possible on the link, (or lower) you can contact me personally.
-- Please note that you have to donate $9.95+ to get the VIP rank as well.
Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Dungeon Finder fix/showoff video has now been created and can get watched here:

Please keep in mind that it's just a fast showoff.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why when i write my username and password
its write connect but never connect to server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Usually if you need help from me you should make a support thread on emucoach.com as I don't check this that often.

Hope you understnad, thanks.

Back