Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [EmuCoach's Official Repack] Cataclysm 4.3.4 Blizzlike

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've made huge updates regarding list of working stuff, with help from "Duduch"

The updates contains a list of working dungeons and raids, still not all, but most of the cata dungeons/raids, firelands, dragonsoul etc.

Check it out here!:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just basic information for the people wondering how to make the guilds level faster / increase the XP;

A way would be going into emucoachw and then you see a table called "guild_xp_for_level", you can see levels from 1-25 there as well as XP that you can reduce for each level, it's of course up to you how much you want to increase or decrease the amount of required XP.

For the people needing more information about this check

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the second link for Repack (Server) doesnt work.. or is it just my computer? when i clicked it, it went to a blank white page and nothing happened. how to solve this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the second link for Repack (Server) doesnt work.. or is it just my computer? when i clicked it, it went to a blank white page and nothing happened. how to solve this?

Should only be your computer - but you can go in directly here then;

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Even happens when you go directly to the page?
yes same thing happened even when I went directly to the page...
see my attachment...
I would really appreciate it if u can re-upload it..
Thanks

However, the links for V1 work just fine...
So, I guess I'll just use V1 for the time being...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Even happens when you go directly to the page?

yes, the same think that weisheng has attached. I disabled adbloc, antivirus and all the stuff that can block it. All other link works fine, as wisheng said.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's strange. It works fine for me, it appears to be an issue by mediafire - can you try now?

From the researches I've done, it's caused because the server it's uploaded on of mediafire's is overloaded at the moment. And then some countries/people occur this issue. It should be fixed itself once the mediafire server is not overloaded anymore.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's strange. It works fine for me, it appears to be an issue by mediafire - can you try now?

From the researches I've done, it's caused because the server it's uploaded on of mediafire's is overloaded at the moment. And then some countries/people occur this issue. It should be fixed itself once the mediafire server is not overloaded anymore.

I've been trying for hours.. is it overloaded all the time? there is no way I can get it then.. so sad :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been trying for hours.. is it overloaded all the time? there is no way I can get it then.. so sad :(

Hm strange. I think it will get solved during the night, if it still doesn't work by tommorow I'll reupload it somewhere else! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
one more thing:
I'm watching ur tutorial to install this on YouTube. But when I started my worldserver.exe, it immediately quit the application. How do I solve this? I'm using V1 database and repack(server) btw

Hm strange. I think it will get solved during the night, if it still doesn't work by tommorow I'll reupload it somewhere else! :)
Thanks btw!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
one more thing:
I'm watching ur tutorial to install this on YouTube. But when I started my worldserver.exe, it immediately quit the application. How do I solve this? I'm using V1 database and repack(server) btw

Thanks btw!

Are you not getting any error besides that? Are you having all the requried programs & files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Regarding the links; Please test it now - IF it still doesn't work, I will reupload it!

Back