Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [EmuCoach's Official Repack] Cataclysm 4.3.4 Blizzlike

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't launch authserver.exe on W10 , downloaded missing dll's (msvcp120 and msvcr120) and put them in the server folder where authserver is located, yet when I launch it I get an error that the application failed to start (0xc000007b). Please help

Edit: Fixed it with the installation of all VC++ redists, Direct X and such missing libraries
Yes, that's correct. Glad you solved it, even on your own!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GUys I need your help! :8: I've already setup my own server..but i have a problem regarding client side. Do I need to change something in my WoW.mfil?? Because when I try to change the part "location" into my localhost like this --> location=http://127.0.0.1/ ,when I am going to create a new character, the images of characters won't show! Is it really need to connect online to make it work??? Im hoping for your suggestions and comments

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been a while, kind of an old post here. It's at the top, however, so I figured it's worth mentioning.

There is no direct link to any release anymore. The only links are to the forums. The OP was edited on August of 2016. Not sure if this was to remove direct file links or not.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Been a while, kind of an old post here. It's at the top, however, so I figured it's worth mentioning.

There is no direct link to any release anymore. The only links are to the forums. The OP was edited on August of 2016. Not sure if this was to remove direct file links or not.

It's definitely worth looking at! They're past version 6 now, with loads and loads of bugs removed and thousands of quests fixed. It's one of the best repacks out there a.t.m and i tried many of them, only to realize this one is the best out there. It's all done in Visual C++ and based on TrinityCore. The world server is really fast and optimized, i run it here on an old Core2Duo with only 4GB ram and it only takes 10 percent of the CPU! :thumbup1:
There's a team working on this project nearly daily for 3 years now and recently the team even hired professional developers for fixing tons of bugs, getting a new repack ready for release. I hope we get to see that soon. Anyway, take a look for yourself and be amazed. :8:

Last edited:
Back