Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos - MaNGOS ~Amber~ Releases 3.x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MaNGOS ~ AMBER~
DB + MaNGOS + ScriptDev2 + Patches
Compiled by ShivaJiva101​

This is a standalone server with MaNGOS, Apache, PHP, SQLyog, MySQL, Website ALL PRE-INSTALLED! Databases are created & populated & installer optionally extracts dbc, map & vmap files from your client. Also included is AmberGUI a program I coded to start your servers & restart them if they terminate or become unresponsive as well as hiding the console windows from the desktop and tools including dependancy files extraction, client cache cleanup, additional world creation/deletion. Just a different flavour of MaNGOS for your consumption. Enjoy! *burp* :w00t:

Details:
Download sizes vary. 3~75Mb depending on version.
Requires Netframework 3.5 SP2

Just run installer and READ the pre-installation notes and then check the \docs folder for ReadMe_en.rtf also read the revision logs if you want to know whats been fixed.

Updates - for client v3.3.5a
YTDB 0.14.0 CS573 + MaNGOS 0.17.0 v10316-v10771
YTDB 0.13.5 CS559 + MaNGOS 0.17.0 v10245-v10316
YTDB 0.13.5 CS557 + MaNGOS 0.17.0 v10199-v10245
YTDB 0.13.5 CS556 + MaNGOS 0.17.0 v9862-v10199

Full Installation paq - for client v3.3.5a
YTDB 0.13.5 CS556 + SD2 R1741 + MaNGOS 0.17.0 v10199

All Releases including older releases that have been downloaded in the last 60 days can be found

Current Patches: ScriptDev2 & AuctionHouseBot & Jail

Please Note: It is my intention to encourage people to actively assist in the respective projects development by removing the initial steep learning curve of installing and configuring mysql & apache servers and compiling the source. Its not perfect but good enough to allow you to test the concept and see the current state of development but REMEMBER...
The reality is that a much more stable platform can be achieved with proper MySQL & Apache installations running as services and a mangos core/Db compiled from the latest sourcecode by you on the computer you use as the server.
Use it as you see fit, after all I cannot be held responsible for your actions.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Biggest changes in 369:

- All WOTLK instances normal mode spawned (Dmg coming in later updatepacks)
- Wintergrasp spawned, Wintergarde keep spawned, wyrmrest temple spawned
- Again updateds for creature_model_info and creature_equip_template
- Added lots of fishing hole gameobjects and pooled them
- Deathknight starting zone spawned WITH phases
- Some 3.0.9 related updates at quest_template
- Better pet_levelstats for many creatures
- Updated class trainers for 3.0.8
- Removed duped gameobjects
- More veins/herbs spawned
- Updates from ACID rev26 and SD2 rev 902

Just so you know what to expect...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Again one of the best repacks out there .
Thanks for your work it was worth the wait !:cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've run the full installation, and extracted the maps and vmaps, but when i go to my vmap folder, it's empty, the maps folder is fine.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Once again, you're a champ Shiv, keep up the great work. Does wonders for noobs like me. :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I've run the full installation, and extracted the maps and vmaps, but when i go to my vmap folder, it's empty, the maps folder is fine.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Once again, you're a champ Shiv, keep up the great work. Does wonders for noobs like me. :):

try using AmberGUI to extract vmaps pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
awsome job

running through my upgrade tonight....
a few map error
""cant find area flag for area xxxx""
but i dont think thats a big deal as far as i know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try using AmberGUI to extract vmaps pls

Tried it Shiv but the vmaps folder is still empty.

I have fully installed wow from classic to WOTLK and patched to 3.0.9, so i dunno what the problem could be.
I remember I had the same dramas with the last 2.4.3 repack, but i just re-installed everything and it worked fine.

Hmm, I know this is a long shot but would anyone be able to host vmaps for d/l?

Cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried it Shiv but the vmaps folder is still empty.

I have fully installed wow from classic to WOTLK and patched to 3.0.9, so i dunno what the problem could be.
I remember I had the same dramas with the last 2.4.3 repack, but i just re-installed everything and it worked fine.

Hmm, I know this is a long shot but would anyone be able to host vmaps for d/l?

Cheers

Keep in mind you dont HAVE to have/use vmaps. But I know there was somebody hosting vmaps/maps/dbc files for download. Although he seems to have taken it down. So I cant help you there. Sorry =\

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just have the auction house bot problem... and it's what i most need :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all, Shiva great work.

second i get an error when i try to start the mysql server. the error says: "Access denied for user 'root@localhost' then it tells me that the mysqld -nt failed to start.

shivajiva101 - - MaNGOS ~Amber~ Releases 3.x.x - RaGEZONE Forums

does any of u guys get the same error, im running Windows Vista Home Premuim 32Bit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all, Shiva great work.

second i get an error when i try to start the mysql server. the error says: "Access denied for user 'root@localhost' then it tells me that the mysqld -nt failed to start.

does any of u guys get the same error, im running Windows Vista Home Premuim 32Bit

make sure the username in the scriptdev2.config file is "127.0.0.1;3306;root;mangos;scriptdev2"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure the username in the scriptdev2.config file is "127.0.0.1;3306;root;mangos;scriptdev2"

Fixed the problem, was running another instance of mySQL which i need for school, disabled it and the server runs fine now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea this is Great repack
10x Shiva.
I have one question, when i make a Death Knight, I can't go out from from starting hall ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back