Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos - MaNGOS ~Amber~ Releases 3.x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi , everything work great but I cant change or edit or put npc and items...I tried sqlyog and quice.

Last edited:
Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Im talking about release, development, a lot of bla bla bla and no updates, thread ready for be closed.

Why would we close the thread on that basis? This is not just where the developers post updates; It's also where people can get support for Amber releases.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why would we close the thread on that basis? This is not just where the developers post updates; It's also where people can get support for Amber releases.

140 pages where 100 are just lazy people dont use the search box.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for this nice release even if its older ;)

Is there a way to change the language in quests? default is english.

Retired s'2010
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I tried setting up as well.
# Ports forwarded
# Firewall exceptions added (and even with firewall off)
# Configured IPs in Navicat SQL
# Edited hosts file

However I can connect only locally. People outside can ping my IP but they cant connect. They are stuck at REALMLIST Selection.

I tried all possible sollutions - been working on this fix for over 1 week but nothing.

Anybody can help me with it? Somebody good in WOW Setup - Perhaps I`ll give you TeamViewer - and you check FAST? :(

Please!

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Did you set the IP in the realmlist table to your external IP? A lot of people tend to overlook that one.

Nevermind, just saw you configured the IPs using Navicat.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The error is in the configs (I think, since I am using arcemu so cant really give you a great answer) I had this also, tho on ArcEmu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have been trying to download this but the links dont work, can someone reupload them plz

Ive tried to download the files, but the links are no good, can anyone reupload them or tell me were i can get them from plz.
thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i setup with navicat my realms 1 and 2 with my public wan ip and realms to in game but i cant connect ... i miss something please help!

thanks for your release for me work all fine with 3.3.5a client but only on 127.0.0.1 and i want to make it public!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this project has been dead for awhile now, too bad, is the best wow project on this board. It's the ONLY private server around with a professional installer and config setup. Shame it's dead :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After doing Perfect World servers the past couple of years, I came back to play wow again and thought, this should be nice....but upon downloading this from filebeam and running the exe, I got tons of junk that I had to scramble to delete and clean off my computer. Guess I will compile and make my own just to be safe.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This looks great, but I have a problem. I have the 3.3.5.a client, and have set both realm files to 127.0.0.1, but whenever I launch the client using the AmberGUI interface wow tries to update to the next patch. How can I prevent this please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i deleted by mistake the amber mangos 10245 server, filebeam is dead, any1 can help me?
(need YTDB 0.13.5 CS557 + MaNGOS 0.17.0 v10199-v10245)
thanx!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back