Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos - MaNGOS ~Amber~ Releases 3.x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vmaps....

maps....

dbc.....

you need 7-zip for extract it

good luck =)

Thanks mate, I got it sorted though, I just copied the map extractor files into the enUS data file and it worked sweet. Thanks for all the help though guys. :thumbup1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the version installed but when anyone starts a Death Knight the whole area is empty and you can't go anywhere - anyone have that happen to them or know why this would happen?
The boats and such work and other areas seem to be spawned.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dks runic power works like mana rofl

my dk is saying "not enough mana"

and the runes are ok LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a problem, my mangos server keeps crashing when i use the command .learn all_recipes

with mining, skinning and herbalism it works perfect, but when i try to learn myself blacksmithing and stuff like that it crashes.

im running windows vista home premium, with 4 gig ram. is this a problem with vista or is it a problem with the mangos core?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I got a problem, my mangos server keeps crashing when i use the command .learn all_recipes

with mining, skinning and herbalism it works perfect, but when i try to learn myself blacksmithing and stuff like that it crashes.

im running windows vista home premium, with 4 gig ram. is this a problem with vista or is it a problem with the mangos core?

Ok people...slow it down....upon releases such as this there will always be bugs.....if you find a problem try a search on the internet or in these forum before you start complaining here....

Shiva puts alot of work into these releases...and cannot promise perfectly working servers for each and every computer in the world....

Relax a little and wait for the next release and I'm sure they will all be sorted out.

As for the empty ebon hold area...there is a spell that is cast on you after you complete the "In service of the lich king" quest that creates an aura on you that for some reason makes everything in ebon hold disappear....

Try googling it and see what you come up with.....it's an easy fix...you simply have to remove the aura from the character and everything is fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found some new bugs

---------------

Tempest Keep Raid at the end of the fight with that guy (cant remember his name) When he spawns those weapon npc's, their models dont show so you cannot see or select them.

The mounts that can carry more than one person on do not allow more than one person. No green arrow appears. This was tested on the mammoths and 2 bikes.

-------------

On another note, when I spawn objects, they no longer spawn the way Im facing. They seem to spawn from which ever is closest of North, East, South and West. Which sucks.. Even when using the .gobject turn GUID command, it also goes by the N E S W except it doesn't always work.

Also this was tested only with karazhan gatehouse porticuls object.

But if this is for all objects, any way it can be changed back to the way it was in 2.4.3? Would be nice..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok people...slow it down....upon releases such as this there will always be bugs.....if you find a problem try a search on the internet or in these forum before you start complaining here....

Shiva puts alot of work into these releases...and cannot promise perfectly working servers for each and every computer in the world....

Relax a little and wait for the next release and I'm sure they will all be sorted out.

As for the empty ebon hold area...there is a spell that is cast on you after you complete the "In service of the lich king" quest that creates an aura on you that for some reason makes everything in ebon hold disappear....

Try googling it and see what you come up with.....it's an easy fix...you simply have to remove the aura from the character and everything is fine.

First of all, im not complaining.
second of all, i know how much work it takes to program stuff like this, as im a programmer myself
third im just asking if anyone has the same problem. if not, it's prolly an issue with Windows Vista.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

By the way, Im only posting bugs so they are known and can be fixed in the updates to come lolz :p Anyways..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shiva can you tell anything about it?

i cant put it work

okie i got the AH bot sorted..:D::D: i noticed a few configurations missing in the CFG compared to the 2.4.3 pack i was running before...some configurations require manual intervention now by the looks of things

if anyone else hasnt worked it out ill try put together a step by step to fix the problem...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
okie i got the AH bot sorted..:D::D: i noticed a few configurations missing in the CFG compared to the 2.4.3 pack i was running before...some configurations require manual intervention now by the looks of things

if anyone else hasnt worked it out ill try put together a step by step to fix the problem...

You will find most/all of those configs missing from 2.4.3 in the character db under ahbot.
I think it mentions it in the rem statements READ the rems they are there for a reason:tongue:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will find most/all of those configs missing from 2.4.3 in the character db under ahbot.
I think it mentions it in the rem statements READ the rems they are there for a reason:tongue:

yeah i allready found what i did wrong

anyway thanks for all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all Thank you shiva for your hard work and for your effort!

Okay i am having a problem the mangosd keeps crashing on me and the server freezes constantly for any where from 1 sec to 30 secs or wont even let you enter the world. Might be my computer that causes most of it but i was wondering if any one knows ways to get it running faster!

Computer specs:
AMD Athlon X2 4800+ 64bit
2 gigs of ram
ns7600gs 256mb video card
connected to router via ethernet
windows xp professional sp3
anything else just ask

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the only extractor I have found to date that works on my computer.....It doesn't have any errors about not finding certain maps and ran completely yesterday....albeit it took what seemed like FORVER lol....

thanks for this it fixed a few of my problems with maps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all Thank you shiva for your hard work and for your effort!

Okay i am having a problem the mangosd keeps crashing on me and the server freezes constantly for any where from 1 sec to 30 secs or wont even let you enter the world. Might be my computer that causes most of it but i was wondering if any one knows ways to get it running faster!

Computer specs:
AMD Athlon X2 4800+ 64bit
2 gigs of ram
ns7600gs 256mb video card
connected to router via ethernet
windows xp professional sp3
anything else just ask

do you have the log window displayed ?
does it indicate anything ?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shiva....if you would like to include and release a REAL 64 Bit Manogs core release in the future...not a x32 emulated one....I made a tutorial of PryDev's release of the 64 Bit Mangos core...

Just a thought..I know you have said you have a 64 Bit machine....thought youmight want to take a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back