Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos - MaNGOS ~Amber~ Releases 3.x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, new to private server domains here. is there any particular DB or Server that have Warlock pets working ? I tried this pack and the pet isnt really lvl up as it should and they cant learn skills as they lvl ( AFAIK its what Blizzard are doing now ).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
greetz shiv good to see your releasing again :)

hope the wife and kid is k soz if i been missing you on msn but bleh lets stay on topic

anywho like i said good rls :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have the log window displayed ?
does it indicate anything ?

Always and no it doesnt. THe 2.4.3 server shiva made worked perfectly i had 30 people or more connected at one time and no major lagging but i dont know whats going on with this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found a possible bug. Maybe Im just not doing it right o.o.

But .wp add command doesn't seem to work properly. It keeps saying waypoint 0 added. And the npc will move to it's places. But not properly. when adding 2 waypoints in the same place, it doesn't "sit/stay" like it used to. The creature keeps trying to move when SOMETIMES stays. A few times I've had to make 8 waypoints in the same place just to make them stay for a second and a half

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I'm having real problems with the file extraction. The vmaps are extracting, but they get placed in the WOTLK folder instead of the vmap folder. The map extraction just hangs at 0%. I tried running it on a different machine, and I got the same error as neosonce (same areaids as well):

This well?

Quote:
Map & DBC Extractor
===================

Detected locale: ruRU
Opening F:\wowsave309/Data/ruRU/locale-ruRU.MPQ
Opening F:\wowsave309/Data/ruRU/patch-ruRU.MPQ
Opening F:\wowsave309/Data/ruRU/patch-ruRU-2.MPQ
Extracting dbc files...
Extracted 225 DBC files

Using locale: ruRU
Opening F:\wowsave309/Data/ruRU/locale-ruRU.MPQ
Opening F:\wowsave309/Data/ruRU/patch-ruRU.MPQ
Opening F:\wowsave309/Data/ruRU/patch-ruRU-2.MPQ
Opening F:\wowsave309/Data/common-2.MPQ
Opening F:\wowsave309/Data/lichking.MPQ
Opening F:\wowsave309/Data/expansion.MPQ
Opening F:\wowsave309/Data/patch.MPQ
Opening F:\wowsave309/Data/patch-2.MPQ
Extracting maps...
Read Map.dbc file... Done! (119 maps loaded)
Read AreaTable.dbc file...Done! (2240 areas loaded)
Read LiquidType.dbc file...Done! (26 LiqTypes loaded)
Processing........................24%
Can't find area flag for areaid 2304.

Can't find area flag for areaid 1536.

Can't find area flag for areaid 462.

Can't find area flag for areaid 1568.
Processing........................52%

I tried the extractor Monolith linked to, it created an empty vmaps folder (no problem, since I had the files from the initial extraction, just had to move them). I tried using the maps it created, but when I tried to launch the world, I got an error that certain map files were incompatible or outdated.

Also, the vmap archive katiopa linked to only contains the .vmap files, and not the .vmdir files. The combination that finally seemed to work for me was moving the vmap files created by the initial Amber install, and then using the maps from the archive linked by katiopa.

Somewhat unrelated, but while starting up the world, I did receive the error:

SD2: Loading EventAI scripts...
=SD2: Event 1945604 Action 1. SpecialFlags for quest entry 10166 does not inclue |2, Action will not have any effect.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I pulled it to check the extraction function and thats 1hr a test for the 4 ways offered! [installer, gui, bat files & extall.exe] Its funny how 29 people just looked in my public folder and grabbed the file....when it was reloaded in the early hours. Ragezone was down at that point. Perhaps I should have stayed up all night waiting for RZ server to come back up as I don't have a life...

Anyways, extraction now saves files in WOTLK folder, fixed missing tmp folder in reloaded 67766-7372_update so website and minimanager work plus the latest update to v7476 UDB 369 should propagate the changes to the earlier versions of 7372_full and update releases.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I pulled it to check the extraction function and thats 1hr a test for the 4 ways offered! [installer, gui, bat files & extall.exe] Its funny how 29 people just looked in my public folder and grabbed the file....when it was reloaded in the early hours. Ragezone was down at that point. Perhaps I should have stayed up all night waiting for RZ server to come back up as I don't have a life...

Haha, in your own time Shiv, you do us all a great favour by doing these repacks for us. So release whatever the hell you wanna release whenever you wanna release em! :wink:

p.s: RL rules!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Great job shiv!
Thanks for the update I was going to update the core myself but you do such a great job I decided to wait for a a official update:thumbup1:
You do the best mangos repack out there :thumbup:
I am Installing it now

BTW is the pet training bug fixed in this vers?
My Hunter players complaining

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a quick question, how big is the map folder in mangos data supposed to be? I ran the update and it seemed to have downsized the maps folder.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hunters are really screwed up now :(
Have to find a fix because all hunter trainers do now is re asign talent points :(:O:

Rest of the stuff seems to be great though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hunter Trainer

Hello - I'm encountering the same problem like nighthawk1000 - hunter trainers are giving me now the only option to unlearn my talents and that is a serious problem - isn't there for now some kind of admin mangos command that should open for me the hunter trainer skill windows??... Until this thing will be fixed :*:

Some more information from LOG - error message in mangosd.exe after 3 tries to learn skills:

WORLD: Recevied CMSG_GOSSIP_HELLO
Creature 46221 (Entry: 4146) have UNIT_NPC_FLAG_TRAINER but have empty trainer spell list.
WORLD: CMSG_GOSSIP_SELECT_OPTION
DEBUG: Gossip selection, sender: 0, action: 16
Creature 46221 (Entry: 4146) have UNIT_NPC_FLAG_TRAINER but have empty trainer spell list.
WORLD: CMSG_GOSSIP_VOICE_CHAT_QUERY
STORAGE_SIZE: 5
04 00 00 00 00

This pops up eveytime when I try to use hunter trainer services....

Please help :*:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Map extract still with issues. can not go in to oulands, please can you fix the extraction?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
221MB with 5,429 objects for the maps folder...thats from a WOTLK client

Ok thanks, i thought i was doing something wrong coz I remember the maps folder being much larger with the last release.:D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1GIG with 5,428 objects for the maps folder...thats from a WOTLK client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back