Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [Monster Repack] Catalcysm 4.0.6a-4.1.0 x86

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone do a full domb on the sql db pls, this newb used a fked up mysql system that doesnt work on win7.

Hey, just copy folders auth, characters, world from repack mysql\data to your myslq mysql\data folder and run your one. Checked, working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have got a real bad problem,i got the repack totally working and it all works, but people cant logon, i am using hamachi and they use my IP to logon to the server but when they try to logon it says connecting... or unable to connect to server OR unable to connect right now try again, I can logon using my hamachi IP as realmlist and i have gone into the DB to make the realmlist to my hamachi IP i have tried everything but they just cant seem to logon, i am using the Monster_Wow.exe so it should all work fine anyone know how to fix?:laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reading is fun.

yes it is, but there are thousands of software packages that are 32 bit in design that work on a 64bit os. Thanks though and I was able to get it working on a 64bit os.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
yes it is, but all except drivers and antivirus software packages that are 32 bit in design that work on a 64bit os. Thanks though and I was able to get it working on a 64bit os.

Fixed.

Cores compiled in 32bit have always and will always work with x64 operating systems.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

Where can I download

and

because were deleted on hotfile.

Regards
Leotoro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For 4.0.6 maps & dbc:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All links crashed all sites and infos broken thanks so much!!!

Back