Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Rad's MaNGOS 3.3.5a Server (x86)!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, Just compiled the newest version of mangos. I placed all the unifieddb, acid, scriptdev2 and relevant sql files in the repack. As far as the rest of the software to run it that will be up to you to download them. This is for experienced users so no instructions are included. I placed in in a 7 zip compressed format so its a relatively small download. I have tested it and it works perfectly right out of the box. You will have to create and populate your databases with the included sql files before you can run it. This is also a 32-Bit compile, but will work on a 64-Bit system. Hope you enjoy and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

MaNGOS 3.3.5a (x86)!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After unpacking the archive, realmd.exe and mangosd.exe became not working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to get back to your post, Work has been nuts lately. I'll check it out and see what's going on and get it fixed.

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to get back to your post, Work has been nuts lately. I'll check it out and see what's going on and get it fixed.

No problem, thanks for taking the effort!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found out what your problem is. If you have Windows 7, you have to install Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop for the emulator to work. If you have Windows 8.1, you can just download the Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows. Also, you need to install OpenSSL32 for windows and not the lite version or it won't work.. I have it installed on my server system and the emulator works fine. I have posted a direct link to the download, hope this helps.

Regards,
Radimus

Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop

Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows

Last edited:
Back