Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [Release] MMOPro Official WoW BFA Repack (build 8.0.1 28153)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EGDyEhw - [Release] MMOPro Official WoW BFA Repack (build 8.0.1 28153) - RaGEZONE Forums

MMOPro
Official WoW BFA Repack - AshamaneCore (BFA 8.0.1)

This repack is based on the AshamaneCore 8.0.1 source.

Maxsense - [Release] MMOPro Official WoW BFA Repack (build 8.0.1 28153) - RaGEZONE Forums

- The MMOPro Repack's core is based on AshamaneCore.
- Client 8.0.1 (28153) supported

About AshamaneCore

Code:
It is fully based on TrinityCore, with upgrades like :
  •Class Hall Basics (WIP)
  •World Quests
  •Challenge Mode (Mythic+)
  •BFA scripts (WIP)
  •Legion scripts (WIP)
    •BlackRookHold
    •Darkheart Thicket
    •Mardum (DH start zone)
    •Emerald Nightmare (1/7)
    •Tomb of Sargeras (1/9)
  •WoD Scripts (WIP)
    •full blizzlike Jungle of Tanaan intro
    •Garrison pre-quests (for both Horde & Alliance)
    •Garrison building activation
    •Bloodmaul Slagmines
    •Everbloom
    •Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
    •Highmaul
  •Pandaria Scripts
    •all dungeons & world bosses

with Ashamane Database (ADB) :
  •All Vanilla zones spawned
  •All TBC zones spawned
  •All WotLK zones spawned
  •All Cata zones spawned
  •All MoP zones spawned
  •All WoD zones spawned
  •All Legion zones spawned (including Class Halls)
  •All BFA zones spawned

rPhqMnB - [Release] MMOPro Official WoW BFA Repack (build 8.0.1 28153) - RaGEZONE Forums
Code:
Repack with cameras, dbc, gt, maps, vmaps, mmaps
  •[URL="https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G3MZmFzYPp1XMSXUOKxK9WsWacN861BL"]➡️Click here for the repack⬅️[/URL]

Full 8.0.1 (28153) Client. To start wow open wow.bat
  •[URL="https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CtLX1VOA2BPaZLtzLfdZnGzQHoqgXU1P"]➡️Click here for a full 8.0.1 client⬅️[/URL]

Dev Tools
  •DBC, DB2, and WDB Editor all in one
    •[URL="https://github.com/WowDevTools/WDBXEditor"]➡️Click here for WDBXEditor⬅️[/URL]
  •SmartAI Editor for scripting creatures, events, area-triggers, and game-objects
    •[URL="https://github.com/jasperrietrae/SAI-Editor"]➡️Click here for SAI-Editor⬅️[/URL]

Information Section
Code:
Basic Information
  •This repack comes with:
    •Portable MySQL
    •AshamaneCore DB and Core
    •Customized, easy to navigate folders and files.

MySQL Information
  •User: root
  •Pass: ascent
  •port: 3306

In-Game Login
  •User: admins@admins
  •Pass: admins

iDKDyQ2 - [Release] MMOPro Official WoW BFA Repack (build 8.0.1 28153) - RaGEZONE Forums

To keep the development and updates on track, You can support the developer by donating any amount($) to the following links (buttons)

nEl8tXK - [Release] MMOPro Official WoW BFA Repack (build 8.0.1 28153) - RaGEZONE Forums
fssNWA5 - [Release] MMOPro Official WoW BFA Repack (build 8.0.1 28153) - RaGEZONE Forums

JAqtu4t - [Release] MMOPro Official WoW BFA Repack (build 8.0.1 28153) - RaGEZONE Forums
Yn2LuP - [Release] MMOPro Official WoW BFA Repack (build 8.0.1 28153) - RaGEZONE Forums

4zm39Vy - [Release] MMOPro Official WoW BFA Repack (build 8.0.1 28153) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release but i cannot login to wow. Note that i am not only completely new to wow and also new to this wow spp server. Checked sql, it says ADMINS@ADMINS but it seems like the client might be trying to authenticate to the actual official server. I saw the readme of client and there is a console popup and close before the wow client starts. Is there anything i need to change in the client to make it work ?

I was expecting spp to simply 'just work'.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, its work, but Worgen first spawn still not work, Worgen not spawn on Gilneas.

waiting for update if that is possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guess i didnt read this properly: Full 8.0.1 (28153) Client. To start wow open wow.bat

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to use custom launcher like arctium launcher , you can find

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try to use custom launcher like arctium launcher , you can find

Any info how this works ? Yes it starts the wow.exe but where the hell i enter the IP of the server ? /wtf/config.wtf already has a set portal line which shows "us". Entering an IP in there dont give me access to my server.
Also i read many threads about a patched wow.exe which can be created by a tool which is included in source. Well, in source are just the extractors. No patcher. Now im confused.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are you updating this repack? because if you are, I will donate a part of what I receive with my server to help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All quests in Demon Hunter works only on GM mode... How it fix, anyone know?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok got the client and got it connected locally. but now trying to get others on my network connected I changed the IP in the realmlist to the local IP and set the ports in the fire wall I am able to ping but keep getting disconnect in clients for networked players understand not setting to go on the internet but just internal net.
1 MMOPro BFA 189.0.125.5 127.0.0.1 255.255.255.0 8085 0 2 1 0 0 28153 1 1

any advice?

oh and changed the WTF files in clients for networked players as well to the 189.0.125.5

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have tried multiple solutions myself and none of them have worked. i am no closer to solving it myself. you could try using the bind ip inside the conf files and setting that to your local ip.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found this on trinity core site:

) i can't connect i get You have been disconnected (some random values)
You have been disconnected(BLZ51914001)
you miss on bnetserver config the next data:
LoginREST.Port
LoginREST.ExternalAddress
LoginREST.LocalAddress

If you have plans to connect to localhost, be sure you use 127.0.0.1 not localhost text.

Back