Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos [TrinityCore]MMOFUSE 4.3.4 Blizzlike Repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
REMOVED
This repack includes:
full 4.3.4 (Cataclysm) support.
Core: rinity Core.
Database: rinity Core Database(clean TDB).

It also has MMAPS,VMAPS,MAPS,DBC,Xampp and much more. The repack is ready to go meaning you can launch the mysql and by clicking the authserver and worldserver exes it is ready to go. All of the features were tested some were even improved a little bit to provide closer blizzlike experience.

Spells and talents are working:

• Death Knights are working as intended.
  • Druids are working as intended.
  • Hunters are working as intended.
  • Mages are working as intended.
  • Paladins are working as intended.
  • Priests are working as intended.
  • Rogues are working as intended.
  • Shamans are working as intended.
  • Warlocks are working as intended.
  • Warriors are working as intended.

No actual percentage has been used for the classes because we have added several fixes to make the classes even more playable

Working Battlegrounds & Arenas:

• Random Battlegrounds are available.
  • Warsong Gulch is available.
  • Arathi Basin is available.
  • Eye of the Storm is available.
  • Alterac Valley is available.
  • Strand of the Ancients is available.
  • Isle of Conquest is available.
  • Wintergrasp is available.
  • Twin Peaks is available.
  • The Battle for Gilneas is available.
  • Tol Barad is available.
  • Blade's Edge Arena is Available.
  • Nagrand Arena is Available.
  • Ruins of Lordaeron is Available.
  • The Ring of Valor is Available.
  • The Dalaran Arena is Available.

If you encounter problems with some of the working features above please feel free to let us know what is wrong with them so we can improve them even more.

Login Information:

Database:Host: localhost
Username: root
Password:ascent

Game account hasnt been made so when you start the server and everything is working in the worldserver.exe console type:
account create (name and password) in order to be able log in the game

example : account create admin admin

Downloads:

or use this alternative link

For future support contact us on -> <-we are going to provide most of our assistance there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a link to a noob-friendly set-up guide for getting everything running, from Step 1 to actually connecting with a client.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi , first of all , nice repack :) ... I have a question how can i put it online? I mean as a server in which friends can play it ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Might someone be able to provide a DL link for the client? I've checked several of the usual client download sites, and so far I have found none providing the correct client version.
Thank you for the release!!
Quick question - is it possible to create a new skill ? Or mayhaps alter an existing one? I ask as I remember WAY, WAY back, when there was a different version of the repacks. "Arc" was it ? But I know it was not "Ascent" releases. No, this was old-school w.o.w. But what stood out (To me , at the time) was a certain GM skill - "Tame" . Not only could a GM tame beasts, but he could tame literally any npc in the game, be it a mob npc or shop npc. It was funny to see instance bosses (miniaturized versions) following your character around. They could not do any skills mind you, they only had a really, r e a l l y weak physical attack and they died rather easily. But it was funny to see. So I was wondering if it is possible to re-acquire that skill in the TrinityCore repacks..

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Might someone be able to provide a DL link for the client? I've checked several of the usual client download sites, and so far I have found none providing the correct client version.
Thank you for the release!!
Quick question - is it possible to create a new skill ? Or mayhaps alter an existing one? I ask as I remember WAY, WAY back, when there was a different version of the repacks. "Arc" was it ? But I know it was not "Ascent" releases. No, this was old-school w.o.w. But what stood out (To me , at the time) was a certain GM skill - "Tame" . Not only could a GM tame beasts, but he could tame literally any npc in the game, be it a mob npc or shop npc. It was funny to see instance bosses (miniaturized versions) following your character around. They could not do any skills mind you, they only had a really, r e a l l y weak physical attack and they died rather easily. But it was funny to see. So I was wondering if it is possible to re-acquire that skill in the TrinityCore repacks..

This one small rip --> ( credits ExonatioN )

this one --> from ( piratebay )
just make sure you got some adblock to block extra pop up 's download form

grts

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you Swubu, for the reply. Okies...the server is running ...and I am able to log in. Yay ! It appears as though the GM commands are broken huh ? No way to get them to work ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Glad you fix the first problem

i think it have something to do with How to RBAC setup (sql) you find more info related this problem .

i still did not figured it out to make it work £:eek:°

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make Hamachi. Make your friends join your hamachi network, change all the IP's like 127.0.0.1 to your hamachi IP and set them up an account on Navicat then they can join.

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
Why use Hamachi? Just forward the ports (If your ISP is crap and disallows router access, call a T3 tech and tell them to forward them (They do it remotely)) and host it off your external IP. Hamachi sucks and is not necessary. It'll usually cause more headaches than it's worth and it's also not very secure. No point in using software in the middle when you can just run it through hardware and not worry about exceptions and poop. Not to mention the last time I used Hamachi, it caused considerable lag with a small server load.

The only time I can see where Hamachi might be useful is if you have a dynamic IP. It's easier to run the static Hamachi IP than change all your configs whenever you get a new external IP. But to each his own.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gonna leave the client downloading overnight and check it out next thing in the morning/afternoon ^^. Been playing around on a 3.3.5a repack but wanna screw around on a Cata one. Really curious to how you "improved the blizzlike even more".

EDIT: Authserver opening and closing instantly. Same goes for Worldserver. So much for waiting the whole night.

EDIT 2: I got it working *eventually* but there is no loot for some reason. None at all. Not a single creature has anything for me, and thus also stuff like the Satchel of Exotic Mysteries also has nothing in it. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How did you get the servers to stop closing instantly? Same issue here. As far as i can see all settings are correct.

How did you get the servers to stop closing instantly? Same issue here. As far as i can see all settings are correct.

ah sorted: ran this sql code i found on google to create auth.broadcast table

CREATE TABLE `autobroadcast` (
`realmid` INT(10) NOT NULL,
`id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`weight` TINYINT(3) NULL DEFAULT '1',
`text` LONGTEXT NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`, `realmid`)
)
COLLATE='utf8_general_ci'
ENGINE=MyISAM
AUTO_INCREMENT=1;

Now having issue with launcher crashing. :(

ah sorted: ran this sql code i found on google to create auth.broadcast table

CREATE TABLE `autobroadcast` (
`realmid` INT(10) NOT NULL,
`id` INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`weight` TINYINT(3) NULL DEFAULT '1',
`text` LONGTEXT NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`, `realmid`)
)
COLLATE='utf8_general_ci'
ENGINE=MyISAM
AUTO_INCREMENT=1;

Now having issue with launcher crashing. :(

also sorted, got the wow patch from the forum comment above. but now game pauses at first time load screen after creating character.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its working fine for me now. id say yes. limited gm commands though
changes from lich king to cataclysm?any new skills,pets,craft,poop? i dont know if i would like map changes a lot and i ll miss a lot of things

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how do i patch my wow?i downloaded a ripped one(3.3.5a no install enUS)with no launcher,and downloading patchs manually takes 5 hours each(7 gb x patch wtf...)
or plz link me a torrent with full 4.3.4 client

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
how do i patch my wow?i downloaded a ripped one(3.3.5a no install enUS)with no launcher,and downloading patchs manually takes 5 hours each(7 gb x patch wtf...)
or plz link me a torrent with full 4.3.4 client

Not sure if linking torrents is allowed but it really shouldn't be hard to find a torrent. I guarantee PirateBay has active torrents for v4.3.4, if not, there are a half dozen or so copies on usenet, all between 200 to 500 days old. All the files you're missing from the root folder are contained inside base.mpq but you can't update through the launcher anymore, or it'll just immediately patch up to v5.4.2. Your only recourse is to download a full v4.3.4 client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not sure if linking torrents is allowed but it really shouldn't be hard to find a torrent. I guarantee PirateBay has active torrents for v4.3.4, if not, there are a half dozen or so copies on usenet, all between 200 to 500 days old. All the files you're missing from the root folder are contained inside base.mpq but you can't update through the launcher anymore, or it'll just immediately patch up to v5.4.2. Your only recourse is to download a full v4.3.4 client.

found a torrent,ll be up in 12 hours download speed 380 kb/s 12 gb
it says full wotlk+cata 4.3.4

EDIT:autobroadcast table is missing in db

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Edit:fixed db
but all goblin quests are bugged badly,and the hot rod item makes game crash

Last edited:
Back