Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mangos Winkdogs 3.3.3a Repack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
winkdog - Winkdogs 3.3.3a Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Information

MaNGOS
UDB Rev.391
Scriptdev2 Rev.1708
Blizzlike
I have included a account registration page.
Comes with set up directions in the Read Me.

Credits

To all the MaNGOS developers for there fast work on switching to support 3.3.3a, and to wx2 for the very nice account registration page. Also silver for the original php script.

winkdog - Winkdogs 3.3.3a Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you for trying my repack :)

Version 1

Version 2

Last edited:
Reaction score
DK works? quests working? does mangosd.exe give errors(server.log)?
i have tried so many different repacks but all have same issues...
so im lazy to test new one again and just ask from you ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@commandcom Yes DK works, yes quests working, and no mangosd.exe does not give errors(server.log). Sorry to here you have been having so many problems with other repacks but MaNGOS didn't officially support 3.3.3a until 7:30pm yesterday and I didn't start to build this repack until 12:00am this morning. I have tested this repack, and have had it up and running since 4:30am this morning with no errors or crashes. I have built this repack to run right out of the box. I can guarantee you that you will not experience any of the issues you have had with the other unofficially patched repacks you have tried.

Reaction score
well then...
imma try it out ;)

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

lol dude... im speechless lol really :D
C:\Winkdogs 3.3.3a Repack\MaNGOS\
DBErrors.log
Server.log
well ill try it anyway
need to run WoW-3.3.2.11403-to-3.3.3.11685-enGB-patch.exe first :p

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having an issue trying to setup an account using the web interface page.It keeps giving me this:
Error querying database.

Any suggestion or should I look for another web interface to use?

Thanks

Reaction score
lulz w8 imma install then comment :p
get into mangosd console and add one acc

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

dooh finally found WoW-3.3.3.11685-to-3.3.3.11723-enGB-patch.exe from interwebs(google)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having an issue trying to setup an account using the web interface page.It keeps giving me this:
Error querying database.

Any suggestion or should I look for another web interface to use?

Thanks

Ya sorry about that I forgot to change the logon name.

You can fix this by going into the server htdocs folder and opening up the configs php file with notepad and change this line

$mysql_db = "logon"; // Your Logon Database. (where your accounts is stored)

to

$mysql_db = "realmd"; // Your Logon Database. (where your accounts is stored)

And change this line

$core = "2"; // Type 1 to make it for MaNGOS. Type 2 to make it for ArcEmu.
?>

to

$core = "1"; // Type 1 to make it for MaNGOS. Type 2 to make it for ArcEmu.
?>

So much for running right out of the box. lol

Sorry about that.

Reaction score
naaa its ok mah :D just keep it going
i did fail on installing mysql database it just give million errors on pure mangos

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

edit what about these vmaps? are they nessesery?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update

Ok I just fixed the website and re-uploaded the repack. If you downloaded the non working website I apologize. You can fix it by following my instruction above. Sorry for any inconvenience.

@commandcom The vmaps are optional some people have had issues with walking through walls, and vmaps will prevent this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude, I love you!! FINALLY one 3.3.3a repack working! Thanks! o//////

Reaction score
dude who cares about webby... ...theres tons of em

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Update

Ok I just fixed the website and re-uploaded the repack. If you downloaded the non working website I apologize. You can fix it by following my instruction above. Sorry for any inconvenience.

@commandcom The vmaps are optional some people have had issues with walking through walls, and vmaps will prevent this.
sending it back toyou :p
just cuz im bit tipsy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Thunder-Pudim Thank you :): I'm glad you like it.

@commandcom Ya I know but a friend of mine made it, and it's his first website he ever coded so hes pretty proud of it. And it's nice when things work correctly especially for people new to the EMU seen.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its fine. Most of it does work right out of the box. If you like, I will write a small prog that will help people get their servers up and running with as little trouble as possible.
That fix worked. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So.. Just a new question: How do I Edit the databases?

I'm using your repack's a long time, and am a big fan.

By the time when it was used with a MySQL databases that were imported, to now, that we must open a new mysql and connect the server that will work with this new mysql ..

But my problem is that I can not edit this new mysql databases, because I dunno how to connect to then... Help? :X

Sorry, a bit confusing post and question...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@WyCKyD That would be great if it's not to much trouble.

@Thunder-Pudim Do you need the MySQL info? It is host name-"localhost", user name- "root", password- "ascent".

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
But my problem is that I can not edit this new mysql databases, because I dunno how to connect to then... Help? :X

Sorry, a bit confusing post and question...

Try using a program like Navicat to connect to the db using the info that winkdog gave

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

@WyCKyD That would be great if it's not to much trouble.

I have a little experience with doing stuff like that :) I will work on it tonight.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed DK quests my butt!! for 1 the worn blade does not finish it attacks you and hurts you insted of creating the next sword. EYE OF ACHERUS DON"T WORK!!! I didn't go much further in fear of what else i might not find working. You only have 1 thing on top of what the other offer right now wich is a server that can be fired up. OH btw lots of errors atarting it up :p

Last edited:
Back