Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rakion Server Files + Client Work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone please explain to me how to change the ip of my client because there is none of the ip it says on the tutorial Please is the only thing I'm missing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone please explain to me how to change the ip of my client because there is none of the ip it says on the tutorial Please is the only thing I'm missing

Dude just replace the IP of this tut by yours and edit it too into datasetup.xfs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was okay but I change the ip of the server with a hex editor, or that is or is with another bar program if so please tell me where I get

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What file do you want to edit ?

And did you downloaded the latest file of the server in the first post of ThePatan ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the customer datasetup.xfs rakion 258 to change the ip to connect to my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just use the tool named "edit" in the server file or download iXFS to open datasetup.xfs then search datasetup\locale.ini , rename it into locale.ini then extract it and change your IP then delete the locale.ini from xfs file and move the new edited into iXFS and re-edit it to datasetup\locale.ini then finalize archive :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just use the tool named "edit" in the server file or download iXFS to open datasetup.xfs then search datasetup\locale.ini , rename it into locale.ini then extract it and change your IP then delete the locale.ini from xfs file and move the new edited into iXFS and re-edit it to datasetup\locale.ini then finalize archive :)

show the video to that guy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can edit the IP and start the server but when I boot the client to enter checkign version tells me to try again later and entered the rakionlaucncher.exe and I log but it says error and I'm going with one of the accounts is in the db and opened port 80 do not know what else to do please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English Google xD
already ready and able to connect to my server 256 that the customer was not served with me if I grab the 164 normal, and I can get ready with the accounts that are in the db but I want to add an account but apart from that are already I add a user but when I enter the game says (your id does not exist) because if someone has please Please tell the solution

Español
listo ya esta ya pude conectarme a mi server era el cliente 256 que no me servia con el 164 si me agarro normal, listo ya puedo entrar con las cuentas que estan en la db pero yo quiero agregar una cuenta mas aparte de las que ya estan la agrego a user pero cuando entro al juego dice (tu id no existe ) porque porfavor si alguien tiene la solucion please decir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English Google xD
already ready and able to connect to my server 256 that the customer was not served with me if I grab the 164 normal, and I can get ready with the accounts that are in the db but I want to add an account but apart from that are already I add a user but when I enter the game says (your id does not exist) because if someone has please Please tell the solution

Español
listo ya esta ya pude conectarme a mi server era el cliente 256 que no me servia con el 164 si me agarro normal, listo ya puedo entrar con las cuentas que estan en la db pero yo quiero agregar una cuenta mas aparte de las que ya estan la agrego a user pero cuando entro al juego dice (tu id no existe ) porque porfavor si alguien tiene la solucion please decir

You added an ID and password into the Database correctly ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are all complete but id tells me there to accounts added to the db but no where else should I add more

Omg I can't understand you ... You added your account into "user" file on the database ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Omg I can't understand you ... You added your account into "user" file on the database ?
if the new account and add the database user but when I go into normal game but when therefore selected to enter the server tells me (your id does not exist) but I go with another account that is already created in the db and enters normal Normal working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what a shame I had thought that if he knew where more complete data to create a web log for the accounts because it gives me peresa create accounts manually because I was not looking and not a web consgui rakion T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys how you seting
E:\ServerMaster\BuddyServer\B-Center\BuddyCenter2.exe // use 010 editor edit ip
E:\ServerMaster\BuddyServer\B-Serv\BuddyServ2.exe // edit ip
Where Got go to: E:\ServerMaster\Client <--- Client ?? me never find cliend at servermaster

and how to edit..
Edit Client:

in the "E:\ServerMaster\Tools" have edit.exe use for edit the DataSetup.xfs <---
data setup?? how edit that??
in locale.ini change ip<----
locale.ini at where file??

Please Give Tutrial more detail..

and 1 more thing u use what mysql??
mysql 5? or mysql only??
me using mysql-essential-5.0.88-win32
and mysql-gui-tools-5.0-r17-win32

please help me~~ TALK ENGLISH PLEASE AND SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH~~ NEWBIE HERE !!
who got teamview please help me..!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys how you seting

Where Got go to: E:\ServerMaster\Client <--- Client ?? me never find cliend at servermaster

and how to edit..
Edit Client:

in the "E:\ServerMaster\Tools" have edit.exe use for edit the DataSetup.xfs <---
in locale.ini change ip<----

Please Give Tutrial more detail..

mysql 5? or mysql only??

please help me~~ TALK ENGLISH PLEASE AND SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH~~ NEWBIE HERE !!
who got teamview please help me..!!

That man looks more database using the appserver I recommend you create a db named rakion and care about the db that comes in the files.

good for
E: \ ServerMaster \ BuddyServer \ B-Center \ BuddyCenter2.exe / / use 010 ip edit editor
E: \ ServerMaster \ BuddyServer \ B-Serv \ BuddyServ2.exe / / edit ip

utilisa this edit

you have to find the IP (5.82.140.108) and by your Ip remplasas

for have edit.exe use for edit the DataSetup.xfs <---

Just have to use the search tool named "edit" in the server file to open or download iXFS datasetup.xfs Then search datasetup \ locale.ini, rename it Into locale.ini Then extract it and change your IP Then delete the locale.ini from xfs file and move the new edited Into iXFS and re-edit it to datasetup \ locale.ini Then finalize archive :)

up here is where I've gotten myself and my server goes with what I have problems is to create the accounts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya i know but how edit buddycenter.exe using 010 editor??
but how to find up if me using that..
and for have edit.exe use for edit the DataSetup.xfs <---
where to find edit.exe??

me download all at patch download but no found edit.exe??

and one moreting me using mysql that is correct??
mysql 5? or mysql only??
help me please who got teamview??

Back