Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rakion Server Files + Client Work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ya i know but how edit buddycenter.exe using 010 editor??
but how to find up if me using that..
and for have edit.exe use for edit the DataSetup.xfs <---
where to find edit.exe??

me download all at patch download but no found edit.exe??

and one moreting me using mysql that is correct??

help me please who got teamview??

DataSetup.xfs edit <--- where to find edit.exe? just looking on google that is found there is easy to get the mysql and do not worry just download the intalas but appserver appserv-win32-2.5.10.exe you get to ride the db localhost and phpmyadmin is easy to iXFS

hi anyone has a solution to the problem of refining the armor when I get something itento dc up the game and when I get back does not let you restart the server plays

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google English

Sorry guys, but I have a problem that is not new ... because I've seen that has happened several .. and the WorldServer not start ... I have everything set up properly .. until ..... the DataBase, extension INI files .. the problem is in when you run the install service .. and I will SERVICES.MSC, there does not appear .. Rakion wolrdserver I would greatly appreciate your help

Dominican Spanish
Disculpen chicos, pero tengo un problema que no es nuevo... porque ya he visto que a varios le ha sucedido.. y es que el worldServer no inicia... tengo todo bien configurado.. hasta el momento..... la DB los archivos INI .. el problema esta en cuando le ejecuto el install service.. y voy a services.msc ahi no aparece el Rakion wolrdserver.. les agradeceria mucho su ayuda

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google English

Sorry guys, but I have a problem that is not new ... because I've seen that has happened several .. and the WorldServer not start ... I have everything set up properly .. until ..... the DataBase, extension INI files .. the problem is in when you run the install service .. and I will SERVICES.MSC, there does not appear .. Rakion wolrdserver I would greatly appreciate your help

Dominican Spanish
Disculpen chicos, pero tengo un problema que no es nuevo... porque ya he visto que a varios le ha sucedido.. y es que el worldServer no inicia... tengo todo bien configurado.. hasta el momento..... la DB los archivos INI .. el problema esta en cuando le ejecuto el install service.. y voy a services.msc ahi no aparece el Rakion wolrdserver.. les agradeceria mucho su ayuda

Inicio/ejecutar/services.msc
Te tiene que salir Digamos RakionWorldServ.
[Service]
Name=*RakionWorldServ
DisplayName=*RakionWorldServ
ExecUser=Administrador
ExecPassword=123nomelase

En execUser = Tu usuario del pc, por defecto Administrador.
en PassWord = Tu contraseña de pc.

Start / Run / services.msc Let's say you have to leave RakionWorldServ. [Service] Name = * RakionWorldServ DisplayName = * RakionWorldServ ExecUser = Administrator ExecPassword = 123nomelase In execUser = Your user pc, trAdministrador default. in PassWord = Your password pc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ingles!
Please help! I need to put my server on wan

Español!
Por favor, ayuda! Tengo que poner mi servidor en WAN!

How?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@thepatan55 hey bro where this files located? E:\ServerMaster\RakionBrokerServer\worldlist.xml // edit ip? it's not come with the server files man can you upload it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@thepatan55 hey bro where this files located? E:\ServerMaster\RakionBrokerServer\worldlist.xml // edit ip? it's not come with the server files man can you upload it?

these server files are incomplete.

un-useless.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I known :) i have read the whole threads about but i just want to try it for fun :) lol the server files doesn't came with the tool folder how do i connect to my server now?

I really hope in the future we can get newer source or server files, because Rakion is a fun MMO to play with.

EDIT: lol my on-board intel graphic is lame lol, i tested on a better PC and it worked without any graphic glitched

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need %100 work launcher and open private server :S last problem launcher.
Thepatan55 launcher."1 Account" :S pls i need launcher.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i need %100 work launcher and open private server :S last problem launcher.
Thepatan55 launcher."1 Account" :S pls i need launcher.

did u fix refinery? no..

wth private server? hahahaha

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol open a private server so soon? anyone knows the login ports that let players join in? I've tried the ports on the configs files but none seems to work. i connect with my other PC which is on LAN but it gives me ''World Connect Failed'' only the Host can connect with the LAN IP and enter game normally.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is my job I will not give anything away just
and since the ServerFiles and client works, then that responsibility and will set your server each
--
esto es mi trabajo no voy a regalar nada solo
e puesto los serverfiles y cliente que funciona, luego de eso ya va a responsabilidad de cada uno montar su servidor

Eso es cierto por eso no digo nada y mas bien hay q darle las gracias pq por lo menos compartio el cliente y los serverfiles

Back