Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a Rakion Server (Summarized)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys just download a lower version client or ducks servers client,plus if you don't know how to upload .sql files then don't try it you won't get far.I currently can login and get to the channels that basically it.

Reaction score
is this guide comes from elitepvper?
If you're aware enough, you'd know that the abry from elitepvpers and MrAbry in here is just one person.

Well to fix the client problem you can just use the latest version of international and latino.

International-

Latino-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
these files even dont work... also some of them are missing.... upload FULL server files!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A question plz...can i use mssql 2000?
lol ,you have to use MySQL.

D= This guide is utterly useless.
Don't be fooled, it doesn't explain anything about how to get the databases put in, Nor does it explain how to modify the client.
All it explains is how to modify some config files, And even then it only explains that you need to change the IP's(Which is obvious).

You have to download Xampp. Then you have to copy that DB "Data" to C:\xampp\mysql overwrite with data... And to modife your tables etc.. download MySQL Navicat or MySQLFront.
If you install xampp then just choose MySQL coz u dont need to install Apache... Apache is more like for Websites etc...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great It Work now for me

can i made the server follow ris latest client???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

what client use for these vrs of server??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well, and now, how to configure my launcher :S ...

Greetings ... !

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

where is Data.xfs and class xfs???

data.xfs and classes.xfs is in rakion.xfs.
you need to unencript this ..

:D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mrabry what should i do next when i edit the config is there any more guide

Back