Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Make a Rakion Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings!

For a long time many people have been trying to make their servers but fails because of lack of information... so I bring to you a very simple Video Tutorial
on how to make your own rakion server from 0, without using weird clients from private servers, or weird data bases. Just enough to open it.

Part 1 (Server Side)

Part 2 (Client Side)

Rakion Server Tutorial - How to Add or Edit Items:

Rakion Server Tutorial - How to Fix WorldServer Connection Problem:

to download text guides go to -> youtube video description

If you need to know more information about adding more content or edit the content of the game you can contact me.

Edit:
Sorry, I forgot to mention that all the links are in the video description on YouTube.

Edit2:
How to edit/add items

Edit3:
How to Fix WorldServer Connection Problem

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well done !
many people including my self had a hard time configuring all the files together.
thanks mate :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, how can i add more pet & item in shop?
Can you help me with "Rakion.xfs Unpack HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015" share by MasterSparK?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friend, good videos .. while I made a server and I served but did not follow with it that did not open the messaging and some errors refinement and refinement lights that were not seen within heading

You know if at least works and messaging? or does not work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry my friend, but i can barely understand what are you trying to say...
next time send me a better translation or if you know spanish you can send me a PM.
About refinery and messenger, in README.txt there is a point for those problems...
But yes, they don't work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hola podrias pasarme tu facebook para que me ayudes con tus files y como montarlo en un vps

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Will we able to host for public access? I still remember I had set up Rakion server files before but it was an early stage of the emulator, which means the server wasn't able to make it public access.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not sure what i've done wrong...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed this tutorial and all went fine
But now i´m having problems about setting it to public
How can i manage to do it?
I already portfowarded and used my ip instead of localhost (127.0.0.1) but still no connection after opening the launcher

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to execute the world Server the start service but nothing happen the ip game server online status in broken server does not show up...how to fix it?

i hope megabox wont ignore my reply message here,,if u trying to help us to run a rakion server..help us our problem also coz were newbie,,,ive done everything in ur tut video but there was a problem just as i posted.. Hope u understand...sorry for my bad english...tnx

Last edited:
Back