Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rakion website + password - Ripping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
:laugh: Hello, for about 1 week? I began to develop a website for rakion, and since I released for use by rakion servers in their "private" hehe.

News
- News
- Updated
- Inspection
- Event
Modules clan
- My clan -> create clan, clan edit
- Ranking of clans
- List of clans -> join the clan
Lost Password
Modify membership data

* All modules are not mentioned already completed. you will see in the RAR file that has password :yao:

* I added a function that lets you change the language of the web

I think that it can be used, so I added the password to the topic(still incomplete, need suggestions) :zippy:
and finally I hope that the server updates ayan files. D ':
Greetings!

========================================

:laugh: Hola, hace aproximadamente 1 semana? comence a desarrollar una página web para rakion, y pues la quiero liberar para que la usen en sus servidores de rakion "privados" jeje.

Noticias
- Noticias
- Actualización
- Inspección
- Evento
Modulos de clan
- Mi clan -> crear clan, editar clan
- Ranking de clanes
- Lista de clanes -> unirse al clan
Recuperar contraseña
Modificar datos de miembro

*Todos los modulos que no mencione ya estan terminados. lo veran en el archivo RAR que tiene contraseña :yao:

*Agrege una funcion que permite cambiar el lenguaje de la web

Considero que ya puede ser usada, asi que añadi el password al topic (aún esta incompleta, necesito sugerencias) :zippy:

y por ultimo espero que ayan actualizaciones de los server files. D':
Saludos!

Programmed by DuperMario
Password : rkweb-dupermario

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Rakion website - Ripping

para que publicas el link de descarga si no esta terminada ? y sin dejar la contraseña ? -.-"

The release you when you finish or you can see that you normally use.
As for your comment
Be that people like "you" that comes to forums just download stuff when you need them and not about learning to do something by itself.

PD. For the next Take the trouble to use the google translator as I do.

http://forum.ragezone.com/search.php?searchid=81538 (n)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ES

tienes problemas con las cookies, no se guarda la sesion al iniciar sesion luego haces un clic en otro lugar y te pide iniciar sesion de nuevo

probado en 127.0.0.1

EN

Google Translate
have problems with cookies, the session is not saved to login then you click on another place and asks you to login again

127.0.0.1 tested

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Web modificada pronto subo el registro y login funcional necesitaba unos tokes finales para que funcione ya funciona lo que necesita son nuevos registros
Google
Web amended soon upload registration and login functional finishing touches needed to operate and works you need are new records

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya subida pruebenla registrese y logeense pronto estara disponible para descargar
Google
Test it already uploaded logeense register and will soon be available for download

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could you tell me please , how can I configure correctly that web? I have some problems :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back